Duck Hunting Forum banner
1121 - 1140 of 1154 Posts

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
I saw that earlier and what surprises me is that otherwise smart people are ignoring the fact that the virus has morped around the vax, and continue the pigheaded single solution of boost until you can boost no more.

The brainwashing of the sheeple is near complete. Why use therapies that are near 100% effective when you can continue down the road of forced compliance of something that not only doesn't work, but appears to open the door to infection. Its just nuts.

·
Administrator
77,351 Posts
Why use therapies that are near 100% effective when you can continue down the road of forced compliance of something that not only doesn't work, but appears to open the door to infection.
Because it is not about preventing the spread, it is about control.

Resiliency: Surviving in the age of censorship, propaganda and cancel culture

The question is why are the oligarchs so scared of me? Of Peter? Of physicians who advocate for early treatment? Of you? Let’s face it, it is because our combined efforts to stop the illegal mandates, to stop the jabbing of children with experimental vaccines and to stop the propaganda and censorship is having an impact. It is because we are all realizing how the Internet is being controlled to influence us in how we think.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
My friend has almost 50% of his 80 humaniod workforce out with the Wuhan. For liability reasons, he is requiring testing, and I do not blame him with all the democrat lawyers looking for someone to sue.

And in other news, my wife's uncle (unvaxed) got covid shortly after Thanksgiving (probably from a Vax Davidian). He felt bad for a couple of weeks, but got better. Between Christmas and New Years, he had his annual physical. His Vax-Davidian and non-critical thinking doctor put the heavy pressure on him to get the vax, even though he had natural immunity.

He relented and got the vax, and was dead within 24 hours from a heart attack. So after the physical, tests and examination, and the vax, he died. It is not listed as vax related because that only happens two weeks after getting the gene therapy, but instead, just a good old fashioned heart attack. While 30K Americans of all ages have "officially" died from the vax, my guess is the actual number is 5x higher.

And yet in other news, the gene therapy for Version 1.0 appears to be useless against Version 16.0. Okay, actually 15.0 because we skipped Xi (15.0) as to not offend the Communist Dictator for Life.

Shocking. Who would have thought that fourteen morphs could work around the gene therapy?

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
To the left's credit, they do a wonderful job with the language and controlling the message. Just today, my wife's friend stopped by. She is one of those people who was held hostage by her far-left wing son and daughter-in-law. They would not allow her and her husband to see their grandkids until they go the shot, so they relented.

And as you would guess, both got the full Wuhan anyway, and it was not mild symptoms as the fake narrative keeps advertising. They were both down and out for two weeks.

Now that she is better, she went to her church for something and said she just kept her mouth shut as some ignorant sheeple bloviated about how the unvaxed are spreading the Wuhan to the vaxed, and that if the knuckledraggers would get their 3-4 shots, all would be wonderful.

So the vax is no longer effective, but the answer is to get more vax. Creepy Joe said it as well, so it makes perfect sense.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Though I heard big tech is busy taking it down, the Pfizer CEO screwed up and told the truth recently where he stated the vax has only been marginally effective, but they will get it right with the fourth or fifth dose.... the special omicron version.

Pulease. Just give up on the gene therapy and treat this thing with the highly effective and safe therapies.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
I love this quote from the comments after the Danish apology for being a willing instrument of propaganda.

"Men go mad in crowds, and only regain sanity slowly, and one at a time"

The world of sheeple really has gone mad, and some are only now, very slowly beginning to see that they have been duped. The question is how many will fall for the 2022 version with the scary name..... Omicron. I can tell you this, the woke company I work for has taken it hook, line and sinker.

New woke rules came out today that require masks at all times, inside or out, vaxed or not. When you drive onto the campus, you better have the face diaper on. You may only remove your virtue mask in an enclosed office, with the door closed while eating or drinking. No, there is no science to back this up, just woke political science.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
To the Swamp Fauci's credit, he goes about his days continuing the sham as if nothing is happening that is outside the normal. Worldwide manmade pandemics are normal, as he funds the research with taxpayer money, and in parallel, personally invests heavily in communist companies. Sure, that is a normal portfolio for a smart guy like the Swamp Fauci, right???

Though behind the scenes, I have no doubt Swamp Fauci is hoping to get out of this thing without losing everything, and spending his final days behind bars. Another reason they had to execute the big steal as Trump would have eventually put all the pieces together that have slowly come to light this past year.

It is one more piece to the puzzle why it was imperative that the election be stolen. Aside from TDS, lots of people in high places are investing in communism and selling America. This is not new, but the scale is now unprecedented.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
I will see if I can find it again and post it. It is about a nurse who was able to get approval to give a very sick patient Ivermectin. The patient received it for one day, and was better, but then the hospital withheld further treatment. The top hospital administrator found out, stopped treatment and the nurse was fired. Then he went further and sent documentation to the state licensing department to strip this nurse of her RN status. This is why medical professionals do not come forward or proceed with treating patients. She instead was supposed to not think critically and was to just follow the Swamp Protocol (do nothing) which has probably killed more people than the Wuhan itself.

A triple vaxed friend of my wife was very sick with the Wuhan (O2 levels dropping), and was trying not to go to the hospital. She instead went to her doctor whose office is in an adjacent building owned by the hospital. Her doctor refused to give her anything but a steroid.

This gal then sought out the rogue doctors who are still practicing medicine and was prescribed Ivermectin, and was noticeably better the following day, and two days later, almost 100% better.

The now fully recovered lady returned to her doctor and explained that the Ivermectin therapy healed her almost immediately, and inquired why the hell this doctor was willing to let her spiral downhill and possibly die rather than prescribe highly effective treatments.

My wife's friend said her doctor broke down in tears and tried to explain that she would lose her practice and visiting rights at the hospital if they found out she was prescribing meds for covid that were outside the Swamp Protocol. The patient let her doctor know that what she is doing is evil, to withhold lifesaving treatments, and that not only would she never return as a patient, she would share with everyone she knows the 100% factual truth (as to avoid a lawsuit of her own) about the doctor and hospital. Thus why she called my wife (and many others) to share this troubling truth about the pressure medical professionals are under to withhold lifesaving therapies.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
That is a great read and summarizes what we have been seeing. The scary question is how long will the totalitarians continue with draconian measures that do nothing for disease, but subjugate a population. There is no rational reasoning that can justify lockdowns and forced shots through coercion, political imprisonment or economic hardship. Yet, many are continuing down this road as if nothing has changed. Australia being the worst, it appears.

From the article:
"If you think these “recovering” Covidian Cult members are ever going to publicly acknowledge all the damage they have done to society, and to people and their families, since March 2020, much less apologize for all the abuse they heaped onto those of us who have been reporting the facts … well, they’re not. They are going to spin, equivocate, rationalize, and lie through their teeth, whatever it takes to convince themselves and their audience that, when the **** hit the fan, they didn’t click heels and go full “Good German.” "

They did and are going Full Good German.:mad:

I do not know how long it takes, but I do know some (only a few) former Vax Davidians who are now slowly questioning the blind faith they put in unelected bureaucrats. Does it all come apart quickly or take years?

And in other news, I think the Swamp will stop counting "covid deaths" on February 1. Why would they do that?

And in Irony of the Day News, victims of the "Mass Formation Psychosis" are so upset by the mRNA creator, Dr. Robert Malone's description of them that they are doing what you would expect of these sheeple victims, and calling for him to be cancelled and for his free speech to be stripped from him.

One denying member of the cult said she "was horrified to see that he espoused various conspiratorial and baseless beliefs, from the idea that “mass formation psychosis” is responsible for people believing in the efficacy of vaccines."

Yup. This "doctor" still thinks boosters with less than 10% efficacy (and I doubt that) are the answer. She will need serious detox from her brainwashing.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
This sheeple group think is nuts. I do not want to call it brainwashing, so maybe it is the hardcoded human animal thing of wanting to be in the protection of the tribe.

A good friend of mine at work was an early adopter of the Wuhan. He got covid version 1.0 very early on (spring 2020) and was fairly sick, but he is a very fit and driven guy (triathlete), so he marshalled through it. Then to my surprise last September 2021, he said on one of our team calls that he had just gotten his second vax.

I was thinking Why? And like clockwork, he got sick with the Wuhan again in November 2021, and this time it was worse. For two weeks, he was down and out, but got better. So, what is it about the shot that seems to open people up to getting the Wuhan twice? It is like it is short-circuiting their natural immunity. Or maybe the variant is so different from version 1.0, that it should not be considered even a close relative.

And then as if in a mind control thriller movie, this otherwise high IQ healthy guy went and got his booster last week. ***??? Dude, you have been vaxed twice and have had the Wuhan twice. Normal people can see a problem in this approach.

1121 - 1140 of 1154 Posts