Duck Hunting Forum banner
1261 - 1280 of 1313 Posts

·
Registered
25,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,261 ·
I think fear is different than stupid.

Stupid will blindly follow. They will take them off with the all clear.

These people may never take them off again. More PTSD than Forrest Gump. I feel for these people.

·
Administrator
43,079 Posts
I think fear is different than stupid.

Stupid will blindly follow. They will take them off with the all clear.

These people may never take them off again. More PTSD than Forrest Gump. I feel for these people.
The worst part of either side of the conundrum is emotion based. Fear can make you stupid as well as afraid.

Reactions: SpinnerMan

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
I assume Forever Woke #2 encompasses democrats who will continue to wear the mask as a sign of solidarity with other leftists.

All that being said, I have noticed a large disproportion of black people who continue to wear the mask. I really want to know why, and someday, I will screw up the courage to ask and hope I am not arrested for a hate crime.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
And there is the bubble in which you live. We had a company event recently in the free state of Oklahoma. Two people in our company came from dictatorial states of California and Illinois. Both of these people were insistent upon everyone wearing masks even though there are no mandates in Oklahoma and none on the campus of Oklahoma State.

Their political persuasion and the bubbles in which they live have trained them to comply and to force compliance on all around them even though they are a long way from their police states. As neither were elderly, nor at risk that I am aware of, they probably fell into camps 2 & 3, which makes them Stupid Woke Tools. That seems pretty accurate.

·
Administrator
43,079 Posts
I assume Forever Woke #2 encompasses democrats who will continue to wear the mask as a sign of solidarity with other leftists.

All that being said, I have noticed a large disproportion of black people who continue to wear the mask. I really want to know why, and someday, I will screw up the courage to ask and hope I am not arrested for a hate crime.
I'd guess it's related to all the awful stuff that has grown out of Africa. May be irrational or their family may have been US based for 200 years but there is normally some identity to the "homeland". Also thought I heard at one point that some black folks were vulnerable but...they're so abused by democrats that was probably a ploy to keep them on the reservation.

·
Administrator
43,079 Posts

I'd guess it's related to all the awful stuff that has grown out of Africa. May be irrational or their family may have been US based for 200 years but there is normally some identity to the "homel
And there is the bubble in which you live. We had a company event recently in the free state of Oklahoma. Two people in our company came from dictatorial states of California and Illinois. Both of these people were insistent upon everyone wearing masks even though there are no mandates in Oklahoma and none on the campus of Oklahoma State.

Their political persuasion and the bubbles in which they live have trained them to comply and to force compliance on all around them even though they are a long way from their police states. As neither were elderly, nor at risk that I am aware of, they probably fell into camps 2 & 3, which makes them Stupid Woke Tools. That seems pretty accurate.
Have a customer friend (black) headed out there with his young son to the Black Wall Street thing this month. He's pretty good at using/teaching history in a productive way.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts

I gotta ask ,Did you comply? Twas your chance to be a rebel. 😈

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
I gotta ask ,Did you comply? Twas your chance to be a rebel. 😈
Technically no I did not comply, but I took the cowards way out and always kept a cup of coffee or pop in my hand. You see, if you are eating or drinking, you cannot spread the covid, except after 10pm. It is an interesting virus.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
So what are people going to do? Pfizer and the Swamp Fauci are calling for more boosters, including an annual booster they hope will last,,,,,, well,,,,, a year. Most of the people I know were coerced into the gene therapy and will have no part of the new marketing scheme.

"A fourth dose of the COVID-19 vaccine will be necessary in order to maintain manageable levels of hospitalizations and mild infections, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla told CBS' "Face the Nation" on Sunday."

"While fourth doses are already authorized for some immunocompromised people, NIAID director Anthony Fauci said last month that the possibility of another round of boosters was being "very carefully monitored."

Monitored for what? How many people will fall for it? How many have realized the Swamp Fauci is a flimflam man? Sure, what could possibly happen when you keep pumping gene therapy into people???

"Pfizer CEO Bourla said it was possible that COVID-19 boosters could become a yearly occurrence, much like the flu shot. Variants are coming and Omicron was the first one...but also we know that the duration of the protection doesn't last very long," he said.

"The protection from the third dose has been "quite good" regarding hospitalizations and deaths but less effective against infections, he said, adding that "it doesn't last very long."

Ummm. I thought they already admitted it does not prevent infection. This guy needs to get his lies in order. "Quite good regarding hospitalizations and deaths" or is Omicron just very mild as has been reported by..........everyone in the world including The One?

"So what we are trying to do, and we're working very diligently right now, it is to make not only a vaccine that will protect against all variants, including Omicron, but also something that can protect for at least a year."

"It is necessary (the fourth shot)" Bourla said. " A second booster shot — would be required."

If your spidey senses are still not firing, you need to stop boosting.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
Went to lunch yesterday with a friend who is in charge of the buildings, grounds and construction for a large local school district. He said the quiet conversation in the district is they are going to go back to masking everyone, including the kids because of a vocal group of parents who are tormenting district leaders and the board. No sure if they will do it before school is released for summer, but they plan to use the new variant (any variant) as the excuse.

My friend is done with the charade and will not participate. He filed his retirement papers. I am guessing there will be a mass exodus of people who know the masks do nothing, but the district will claim they need more funding.... for something.

·
Administrator
43,079 Posts
Went to lunch yesterday with a friend who is in charge of the buildings, grounds and construction for a large local school district. He said the quiet conversation in the district is they are going to go back to masking everyone, including the kids because of a vocal group of parents who are tormenting district leaders and the board. No sure if they will do it before school is released for summer, but they plan to use the new variant (any variant) as the excuse.

My friend is done with the charade and will not participate. He filed his retirement papers. I am guessing there will be a mass exodus of people who know the masks do nothing, but the district will claim they need more funding.... for something.
Suprising given the drastic reduction I have seen in adult mask wearers and I'm in a blue district. Is this like a LOUD 10% or something?

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
Suprising given the drastic reduction I have seen in adult mask wearers and I'm in a blue district. Is this like a LOUD 10% or something?
Isn't it always the vocal 10% or 1/10th of 1%. :mad:

When they talked of reopening my local school district, some loons showed up on the public forum of the zoom board meeting and advised the district to invest in body bags for all of the students they would be killing by going back to in-person.

I'm guessing they did not need the body bags nor the mass graves and bulldozers, and instead opted to compost them to save the Earff.

·
Administrator
43,079 Posts
Isn't it always the vocal 10% or 1/10th of 1%. :mad:

When they talked of reopening my local school district, some loons showed up on the public forum of the zoom board meeting and advised the district to invest in body bags for all of the students they would be killing by going back to in-person.

I'm guessing they did not need the body bags nor the mass graves and bulldozers, and instead opted to compost them to save the Earff.

:ROFLMAO: Yeah - the days of "majority rules" seem long gone.

·
Administrator
77,484 Posts

·
Registered
25,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,278 · (Edited)
Now that is super immunity.

Man in Germany gets 90 Covid-19 shots to sell forged vaccination cards

A 60-year-old man allegedly had himself vaccinated against Covid-19 dozens of times in Germany in order to sell forged vaccination cards with real vaccine batch numbers to people not wanting to get vaccinated themselves.
German police have conducted many raids in connection with forgery of vaccination passports in recent months. Many Covid-19 deniers refuse to get vaccinated in Germany, but at the same want to have the coveted Covid-19 passports that make access to public life and many venues such as restaurants, theaters, swimming pools or work places much easier.
You got to love a "straight" news story that uses the term "deniers," especially one related to Germany because the term deniers comes from Holocaust deniers. To these incredibly simple minded "journalists" the world is binary. Your either with us or you are like the ignorant racist Holocaust deniers.

True news, it's people that fear the vaccine. Their views on the dangers of the virus for them individually is going to cover the spectrum from people. Those that have fully recovered from a sever bought of Covid (probably not a "denier") but rationally think they have got the full vaccination dose of the live virus and fear a booster. Those that simply believe they are Rosa Parks and aren't going to be forced to do something they believe nobody should be forced to do (not a "denier" but engaged in civil disobedience as they see it). But that requires actual journalistic inquiry to understand the spectrum of people that won't get vaccinated. Just labeling them "denier" works better to justify authoritarian dictates of any kind. It makes them less than equal. Germany of all places is the worst example of what that can lead to.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
Bad journalism on so many fronts. I want to know how much this guy or others charge for the forged vax cards. Sometimes the money people make on weird things like this is amazing. Other times you wonder why they even bothered. Besides, this guy could do better by just volunteering to be part of any number of medical experiments where they pay participants handily.

Another journalistic malpractice is this: "Heinz-Peter Meidinger, the president of the German Teachers’ Association, told dpa. He advocated a voluntary commitment by teachers and students to continue wearing masks in class and on school grounds" Ummm. That is what they are doing today. Some wear them and some do not.

In reality, he wants to force everyone to wear the mask..... voluntarily. In my work life, we call that voluntold.

·
Registered
25,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,280 ·
Bad journalism on so many fronts. I want to know how much this guy or others charge for the forged vax cards. Sometimes the money people make on weird things like this is amazing. Other times you wonder why they even bothered.
Yep. Or how prevalent this is. One mentally ill individual doing something completely insane is NOT news. The guy might have an IQ of 75 and is doing this for $3 per vax. If these fake vax cards go for $5k, the dude has raked in about a half million dollars.

It's funny how on Facebook, you can have a 100% factually accurate story and they will flag it for "lack of context," but I assure you this story with no context and just bad journalism would be 100% fine.

1261 - 1280 of 1313 Posts