Duck Hunting Forum banner
1281 - 1300 of 1313 Posts

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
A friend of mine lives next door to an RN, and in her office, they all gave each other saline shots in view of the office cameras and signed off on vax cards. They are not doing it for money, but I would imagine a big revenue stream could be created, but all it takes in one snitch. And I imagine this is more prevalent than we might imagine.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
White House press secretary Jen Psaki tests positive (again) for COVID-19
PeeSaki test positive twice now

Granted this is NPR, so it could be totally false, but this is what I have seen in my personal life. Only those who have been vaxed are getting the wuhan more than once. One guy I work with got the Wuhan before the vax. For some odd reason, he went and got double vaxed. Then right on cue, got a worse version of the Wuhan. And for reasons I cannot explain, he then got the booster and a month later got the Wuhan a third time, and it was pretty bad. No hospitalization, but down and out for about two weeks.

It sure appears the gene therapy is screwing up immune systems.

None of the knuckledraggers (unvaxed) I know who have gotten the Wuhan have been infected a second time. I do think they may get version 15.0 two to five years from now as it will be a very different virus by then, but they will only see it as a very mild cold.

The thing I am curious about is why does the gene therapy seem to weaken or eliminate natural immunity?

I am sure the Swamp Fauci will be studying that soon. Yeah right.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
The swamp will not let go of their desire to control the little people. So the Creepy Joe administration is appealing the judge's ruling that the bureaucrats at the CDC do not get to make laws such as the mask mandate, vax mandate, lockdowns, etc. The responsibility still resides with Congress who are too chicken to actually vote on something that is so unpopular.

Then right on cue, the swamp and CDC claim that in a poll, 75% of the little people support a mask mandate for public transportation. HOGWASH. Just yesterday, I spent time in three large airports and took two flights on American Airlines. People are showing with their actions whether they believe in the virtue mask. I counted pretty carefully while walking in the terminals and while on the planes, and I would say it is 10-15% in support of the virtue signal,, thus 85%+ are saying F that.

And that does not even take into account that of the 15% who have the masks, about a third seem only interested in preventing the spread of the Chin Virus and its variant, the Double Chin Virus.

So the Swamp says 75% want masks; the general public with their actions says 10-15%. Hmmmm. Who do you believe? Your eyes or the swamp?

·
Administrator
43,079 Posts
Anybody but me notice that Fauci says the pandemic is over just in time for the CDC to try to cancel title 42? How very odd!
The real question is WHO was in the Easter Bunny suit?? :unsure: I think it was Moochelle Obama.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
COVID policies imposed over the past two years “are the culmination of a corrupt medical alliance of pharmaceutical, insurance, and healthcare institutions, along with the financial trusts which control them,” the signatories declare. “They have infiltrated our medical system at every level, and are protected and supported by a parallel alliance of big tech, media, academics and government agencies who profited from this orchestrated catastrophe.”

This “corrupt alliance” continues, they state, “to advance unscientific claims by censoring data, and intimidating and firing doctors and scientists for simply publishing actual clinical results or treating their patients with proven, life-saving medicine.”

Despite these alarming safety signals, the FDA on Tuesday approved of a booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 shot for children 5 through 11 years of age, even though research shows that the shots provide no benefit to children, and can, in fact, cause serious adverse effects and death.

Doctors and nurses with critical thinking skills have been and will continue to be threatened with being fired and having their licenses revoked. Big Gov, Big Health and Big Pharma have been joined at the hip for a long time. That they are pushing gene therapy on children who have nothing to gain from it is sickening, but they know a segment of the population will do as they are told, and get their perfectly healthy kids pumped with gene therapy for a mild cold symptom. Hey, what can it hurt and there are profits to be had before this thing disappears completely.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts

·
Administrator
43,079 Posts
The only people I know who have gotten the wuhan two and three times are the fully vaxed. There is definitely something going wrong, and the only solution seems to be to get more shots.
That sounds so scientific, hopefully you documented it. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
25,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,295 ·
The only people I know who have gotten the wuhan two and three times are the fully vaxed. There is definitely something going wrong, and the only solution seems to be to get more shots.
There may be some truth to that. Do you go get tested every time you get the sniffles? No. So who does go get tested? Those in high risk jobs such as the respiratory therapist that gave me my annual lung function test for my asthma and those that are paranoid. Both will have the most vaccinations and the most negative tests as well as the most positive tests for minor cases.

It was interesting talking to the respiratory therapist and her frustration at dealing with the anti-vax patients. They reject the vaccine. They show up sick. Apparently many don't want to take the treatments either. Same reason they reject the vaccine. Her frustration with not taking the treatments either. "You are here because you are sick!" Then shortly after they wonder why they end up dead. Like every other study, her experience is nearly all the very serious cases are unvaxxed individual. A coworker of hers just tested positive. Routine testing caught it, not because she showed up at the hospital in distress.

BTW, if you die the first time you catch it, you cannot catch it a second time ;)

Everybody I've talked with that deals with patients. Far more suffering for the unvaxxed. Everybody that associated with Rat, the opposite. Rat's spread disease so, maybe that's ti 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
My info is anecdotal just the same as yours. I guess your anecdotal is backed by your bias which makes it better than my anecdotal that is back by my bias. I think early on with version 1.0 of wuhan, the gene therapy helped some in the short term with no idea what long term could mean.

But at this point, it is the same gene therapy being applied to version 10.0. Just keep taking more and more of it. That makes perfect sense.

·
Registered
25,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,297 ·
My info is anecdotal just the same as yours. I guess your anecdotal is backed by your bias which makes it better than my anecdotal that is back by my bias. I think early on with version 1.0 of wuhan, the gene therapy helped some in the short term with no idea what long term could mean.

But at this point, it is the same gene therapy being applied to version 10.0. Just keep taking more and more of it. That makes perfect sense.
It does make sense. Colds you can get over and over again. When infected you don't get immunity for life. You catch a cold. Your immune system is robust for a while and then it fades. At some point you catch a cold again and it bumps up your immune system. How many times over your life do you catch the common cold? Granted it's many variants, but nothing different than here. The reason we don't take vaccines for the common cold is because the consequences don't warrant it. If the common cold had a survival rate similar to Covid, we would be taking vaccines and boosters and more boosters. BTW, with the improvement of technology we might start with cold vaccines. It won't eliminate the cold, but getting vaccinated may still be cost effective to reduce severity.

And my experience is anecdotal, but there is real data that you reject that shows the much elevated death rate among the unvaccinated. It's like a liberal and their social programs. All the real world data in the world isn't going to change their mind because it has become part of their identity.

Hopefully, the covid evolves to variants not much worse than the cold. It seems like it may be. Of course, how much of that is that we all have been exposed at this point and our immune systems, whether vaccinated or not have not waned that much.

But to the serious discussion about who tests positive.

How many times have you chosen to get tested? I've never chosen to get tested, but have had to 3 times.

How often do you think those people wearing triple masked while driving alone have been tested? Probable 300 times at this point.

My wife and I had some chest cold back in January. We didn't run off to get tested. Was that typical or atypical for someone that was vaccinated? Was that typical or atypical for someone that was not vaccinated? I have no data, but my hypothesis is that those that are vaccinated are much more likely to get tested than those that are not vaccinated. If my hypothesis is correct, there will be a much higher rate of detection of meaningless infections in the vaccinated population than the unvaccinated.

If you have 1 serious infection for every 99 insignificant infections. Testing rates will have a huge impact on detection rates. But when it comes to serious infections, ones that require medical treatment, the detection rate will be essentially 100%. For the other ones, it may be very low. The data on serious infections shows a huge benefit from being vaccinated. That's really what vaccines are for. They do not keep the virus out of your body. They allow your body to respond more rapidly and more robustly. Never before have we done so much testing of those that are asymptomatic or minor symptoms. I think it has added to the paranoia and misconception. If we only focused on the hospitalized or worse, the benefits are clear and dramatic. They just don't last a lifetime with a decay constant that seems like it is years, not decades. I think they are being overly aggress on minor infections. We actually want minor infections and exposures while avoiding the bad ones. The middle ground is the best we can do.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
You do not catch the same cold twice. The viruses keep morphing and changing which is why you are able to catch another cold, usually the following year. The wuhan is the same. We are so far removed from Version 1.0 that to keep banking on protection from the 1.0 gene therapy does not seem the best strategy. And now we are learning that the gene therapy prevents those who have breakthrough infections (what a bogus term) from gaining natural immunity. I guess that is why it is experimental. No one has any idea what might happen.

·
Registered
25,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,299 ·
Yes you can. It depends how long and individual to individual. Why do we need a tetanus shot every 10 years? Why do we need a shingles shot? All immunity is not forever.

Can I Catch the Same Cold Twice?

More than half of the study participants made sufficient amounts of antibodies and were protected.
Not exactly 100%.

And I seriously doubt they were doing nasal swabs, but I'd bet it was just symptomatic cases. If they had I'm sure the number would be less than half and not more than half.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
A quick search of the interwebs indicates the odds of getting the same cold virus twice are very slim which makes sense. Once you fight it off, you are immune. That does not mean you will not catch another strain. I will not bother to post the dozen links. You have a computer.

And I could not go to your link as it is fake news NYTs. I will not be subscribing.

1281 - 1300 of 1313 Posts