Duck Hunting Forum banner
1321 - 1340 of 1358 Posts

·
Registered
25,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,321 ·
Not true. There are just far more vaccinated. If 100% of the population were vaccinated, 0% of those dying would be unvaccinated. A concept most cannot grasp. Let alone understand the meaning over the range from 0% to 100%.

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
At best, it makes little difference. At worst, people have no idea what they have had placed permanently into their bodies.

So the debate is whether to keep getting more and more experimental gene therapy in hopes that it does more positive than negative.

In England, there is a high gene therapy, boosted, reboosted and re-reboosted status. So much for the narrative. But as the swamp CDC doctors get royalties for every shot given, I am pretty sure I know what their "expert" advice will be.

Rectangle Font Parallel Magenta Pattern

• Haha
Reactions: BigTerp

·
Registered
25,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,323 ·
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Got to love a straight man.

Even if accurate, the numbers are meaningless without knowing what fraction of the population falls into each category. If there are 10 times as many people "Triple vaccinated" as vaccinated, that's pretty damned effective, is it not? Of course if there are 10 times as many vaccinated as triple vaccinated, then it is a completely different picture.

Proving as I just said "If 100% of the population were vaccinated, 0% of those dying would be unvaccinated. A concept most cannot grasp. Let alone understand the meaning over the range from 0% to 100%."

From your graph, at best, it pretty much doesn't tell us a damn thing. Well, I guess that there were at least 288 unvaccinated people in the UK on April 1st 2022 and a few other completely meaningless things.

We need # of deaths divided by the # of people in the population and even then if there are important differences in the populations in the different groups such as the old and sick are far more likely to be triple vaccinated than the young and healthy, you need to adjust for that.

But as we all know. It's not a search for the truth. That is already known. Just need to figure out how to prove

But thanks for proving my exact point (y)

·
Registered
430 Posts
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Got to love a straight man.

Even if accurate, the numbers are meaningless without knowing what fraction of the population falls into each category. If there are 10 times as many people "Triple vaccinated" as vaccinated, that's pretty damned effective, is it not? Of course if there are 10 times as many vaccinated as triple vaccinated, then it is a completely different picture.

Proving as I just said "If 100% of the population were vaccinated, 0% of those dying would be unvaccinated. A concept most cannot grasp. Let alone understand the meaning over the range from 0% to 100%."

From your graph, at best, it pretty much doesn't tell us a damn thing. Well, I guess that there were at least 288 unvaccinated people in the UK on April 1st 2022 and a few other completely meaningless things.

We need # of deaths divided by the # of people in the population and even then if there are important differences in the populations in the different groups such as the old and sick are far more likely to be triple vaccinated than the young and healthy, you need to adjust for that.

But as we all know. It's not a search for the truth. That is already known. Just need to figure out how to prove

But thanks for proving my exact point (y)
I don't know man. This seems like something that is WAY too complicated for someone like Rat. I mean, we spent months trying to get him to understand the very basic fact that deaths increased dramatically year to year from 2019 and on. In fact, in 2020 the increase was the most in over 100 years (by percent). But all he could muster in response was something about "died WITH Covid, not FROM". The tin foil hats around here must be super thick!!!

·
Registered
25,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,328 ·
I popped in here for my periodic amusement.
And yet the fully vaxed, boosted and reboosted keep dying. You're blinded by your biases.
At what rates?

The vaxed are dying at much lower rates than the unvaxed. Still true. True in the UK. True everywhere. True unless it is 100% effective, which it was never reported as such in any study of effectiveness.

But, at least you finally admit that people are dying from Covid. I guess that is a step in the right direction.

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
When you and your boyfriend Terp release each other's wangs, you are the kings of projection and strawman architects extraordinaire? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
430 Posts
When you and your boyfriend Terp release each other's wangs, you are the kings of projection and strawman architects extraordinaire? :rolleyes:
Nah. But your complete dismissal of simple facts and constant regurgitation of **** that sounds like it's coming direct from Tucker Carlson's mouth makes you seem EXTREMELY ignorant and gullible. I doubt you are much of the former, but clearly the latter is true. Have some thoughts of your own for once and use just a tad bit of critical thinking skills instead of just pumping out the same old, tired, false and downright laughable **** you constantly post here. It's sad how many, just like you, have gone so far down the misinformation rabbit hole there is no climbing back up.

·
Registered
25,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,334 ·
I am just tired, in a global-being kinda way, of all the doomsday. Let's go fishing.
Better hurry up, I forget how many years AOC said we had left, but it's not that many.

I guess that's why the federal government is spending us into oblivion. They really are living every day is if it were the last. It took me more hangovers than I care to admit before I realized that is a terrible plan.

·
Registered
25,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,337 ·
They care about your health being bad so you keep insurance and medical companies rich
Useful idiots easily manipulated by fear and ignorance.

A basic lack of the ability to practically apply math to understand the problem.

Obamacare. The 80/20 rule. Sounds good. Mathematically ignorant.

The 80/20 rule says that no more than 20% can be spent on profit, marketing, etc. Sounds good. But how do you increase your profits? You most convince consumers they need to spend more money on health care. Insurance, real insurance, is a great value to society. Think of your home owner's insurance. Do you want to have a claim? Hell no. Does the insurance company want you to have a claim? Hell no. Your interests are aligned. Governments role is to ensure insurance contracts are understandable and enforced. If the insurance company can find ways to reduce the chances of your house burning down, they make more profit 😲 Over time rates will fall, but in the short run greater profit and less suffering. Across the board that is how real insurance works. Life insurance. Neither the insured nor insurer wants you to die. However, with Obamacare, the 80/20 rule, the only way to increase profits is to increase health care costs. If insurers reduced your costs dramatically. Instead of short term profits, it would be immediate losses. Nope, you need more visits, more and more expensive treatments. As the costs rise, they get to add their 25% multiplier on the costs so they stay under the ratio of $4 in covered expenses to allow up to $1 in overhead costs. Nobody wins because the interests of the "insurance" company and the interest of the "insured" are polar opposites.

It's not that they are corrupt in government. They are, but the far bigger problem is that there too many AOC's and others barely qualified to be a bartender making decisions, not on how to best serve customers, but how to run entire industries and they want to run them all. Easily manipulated and unable to tell by who and how.

·
12,138 Posts
I look at it like the music industry
A band or someone breaks out and promoters rush to assemble as many similar acts.
The promoter runs the show not the musicians.
We’re at the end of the 80s and metal is about to die and the Seattle sound comes to the rescue.
Or todays country. I hear its crap but I don’t listen to that genres.
A friend that’s a pro photog back in the day in Nashville. Some connected promoters liked this gals looks. He gave her a promotional contract. She got a boob job, singing and guitar lessons along with some music related lessons. He did the promo pics. She never amounted to anything other than a local act. Friend told me that happens all the time. That’s exactly how todays politicians come to life.
We no longer have statesmen.

Reactions: HNTFSH

·
Registered
25,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,339 ·
We no longer have statesmen.
They are extremely few and far between.

I think your analogy is pretty good.

Instead of great depth of experience, decades of practice honing your craft, etc.

She got a boob job
Because after all, great musical talent requires bigger tits.

Politician or musician too many of them are just celebrities. Not because of some great depth of experience and success. Nope just because they haven't yet got the CGI to the point where they don't need a body out front. And all to often in music, politics, or any of these things that use to take skill and experience, what we get today is big boobs.

There's one of the biggest pairs.

1321 - 1340 of 1358 Posts