Duck Hunting Forum banner
1341 - 1358 of 1358 Posts

·
Administrator
77,531 Posts

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
The license to print money (give gene therapy to any and all, and have the taxpayers foot the bill) is far too seductive and has clouded the brains and what little ethics they had in the swamp CDC and NIH.

U.S. Public Health Agencies Aren't ‘Following the Science,’ Officials Say ‘People are getting bad advice and we can’t say anything.’

Best line from the article which will trigger a couple on here.

"Referring to Pfizer’s vaccine efficacy in healthy young children, one high-level CDC official—whose expertise is in the evaluation of clinical data—joked: “You can inject them with it or squirt it in their face, and you’ll get the same benefit.”

·
12,138 Posts
What irks me to no end is that it was a real virus that did kill folks

the left politicized it to bring down Trump

the right fought it tooth and nail because of the lies told by the left

the truth was actually somewhere in the middle

Fauci and Birx qre now emboldened to tell the truth and fear no repercussions, none, nada and the fact is they will get away with the lies they told.

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
I like Dr. Jesse Lopez's (Inspiration Health Organization) conclusion after reviewing numerous studies, including FOIA data from the swamp CDC and NIH. His conclusion is NONE of the data from the swamp should be trusted. Not the studies the swamp quotes, not the deaths, not the infections, NONE.

There are good studies and findings out there, but he and his colleagues have had to really work at it because many studies were designed for a specific outcome, such as giving very sick patients Ivermectin weeks after they contracted the disease and then claiming its effectiveness is bad.

·
12,138 Posts
Interesting study. There is something to it I’d bet.
Early on a doc that was over the Covid unit told me they thought it was the amount of the initial exposure of the virus they thought.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Interesting study. There is something to it I’d bet.
Early on a doc that was over the Covid unit told me they thought it was the amount of the initial exposure of the virus they thought.
It is interesting. My wife has had Covid twice and my kids once. I slept next to my wife and carried on as normal and have yet to get it. I have also had close exposures at work. I keep telling my wife I am immune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
You may be immune Smoke. (y)

The study is interesting as it seems to mirror what some have seen when treating extended gastrointestinal issues related to the Wuhan. Rather than follow the swamp protocol, some have had almost immediate relief with regular over the counter probiotics (bacteria for the gut).

Trigger warning for Terp and Spinner as this is anecdotal, but a guy I know was over the wuhan, but for a month following, had endless gastro stuff. He said eating was hardly worth it and was getting downright skinny. When he took probiotics, all was right with the world again.

Reactions: smoke33

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
When those who had the shot and were boosted got the Wuhan, it was called a "breakthrough case" as if the virus was breaking through a real vaccine when in reality, the shot never protected a person from getting it or spreading it as they lied.

Rebound, Reinfection or Round Two?

Now when fully gene therapied, double gene therapy boosted and Pfizermectin injected Creepy Joe gets the Wuhan....again a week after claiming all clear, it is called a "rebound case."

Have to hand it to the left though, they are really good with twisting terms and words. If the Orange Man were going through the same thing, I am guessing the headline would be slightly different.

·
12,138 Posts
I’ll wade in a little
I know more folks being reinfected were not vaccinated. I think India’s post is very relevant, not just to Covid but other diseases.
I’m jabbed but no more and only for my job and my health. Type 2, COPD and heart disease. My wife was willing to loose a 6 figure job fighting to keep from taking it and forcing staff too as well.

I remember one of the first break through cases here at one of the hospitals. My wife was told that 2 on vents were originally vaxxed but they weren’t releasing that info. I had just took the jab when this happened and was a little pissed.

I believe the truth is in the middle.
The coverups don’t help as it reminds me of parents telling kids because I said so. The right has to prove it’s all lies.
It’s not, it’s real and been politicized/weaponized by the left to bring down Trump and usher in the reset.
By saying it’s all lies etc… the left uses that to continue their plans.
It’s no different than Obama’s birth certificate poor Photoshopping and Biden’s CGIs speech.
All by design. They have it down pat to make the right look goofy and down right untrustworthy to those in the middle. The leftist are well versed in tactics of propaganda

Reactions: Indaswamp

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
I believe the truth is in the middle.
Probably and my view is always- Stop the spinning (lying). Just be factual and let it go. No one needs the swamp telling them what they should do or think.

The leftist are well versed in tactics of propaganda
So true. It has always been that way. The left cannot tell you the truth about their plans as no one would go along, thus we get bills called - The Affordable Care Act that does the exact opposite and exponentially increases the cost of healthcare.

Next up their Eliminate Inflation Act which will explode the inflation rate with more money printing and spending.

·
Administrator
77,531 Posts
Inconvenient truths......

COVID-19 Vaccines Hinder the Immune System, Lead to More Severe Illness: Dr. Robert Malone
A study out of the United Kingdom has shown that health care workers who received multiple COVID-19 vaccine boosters after initially being infected with the original virus strain from Wuhan are more prone to chronic reinfection from the Omicron variant.

This may help explain why the people who have received several COVID-19 vaccine boosters are increasingly the ones who end up in the hospital with severe COVID-19 symptoms, sometimes resulting in death, said scientist and physician Dr. Robert Malone.

In a July 21 interview for EpochTV’s “Crossroads” program, Malone, an inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, said this phenomenon is the result of a process called “immune imprinting,” whereby initial exposure to a virus strain may prevent the body from producing enough neutralizing antibodies against a newer strain.

He added that this process is reinforced by multiple inoculations.

“All over the world, we are seeing these datasets that show that, unfortunately, the people that are dying and being hospitalized are overwhelmingly the highly vaccinated,” he said. “It is not those that have natural immunity.”
and...
“The literature on immune imprinting is bombproof,” Malone said. “Paper after paper after paper now, in the top peer-reviewed journals from the top laboratories all across the world, are documenting it.”

·
Administrator
77,531 Posts
Pathogenic Bacteria And Fungi Found On Masks: Study

Scientific Evidence
Epidemiologist and researcher Dr. Paul Alexander disagree. He says that there are over 150 studies and articles that conclude cloth and surgical masks are not effective in slowing the spread of COVID-19 and does more harm.

“To date, the evidence has been stable and clear that masks do not work to control the virus and they can be harmful and especially to children,” Alexander wrote in a February op-ed for The Epoch Times.

In a critical review (pdf) of cloth masks used during the pandemic, the authors stated that evidence does not support community masking with cloth masks to limit the spread of the virus.

The available clinical evidence of facemask efficacy is of low quality and the best available clinical evidence has mostly failed to show efficacy, with fourteen of sixteen identified randomized controlled trials comparing face masks to no mask controls failing to find statistically significant benefit in the intent-to-treat populations,” the authors wrote.

“Although weak evidence should not preclude precautionary actions in the face of unprecedented events such as the COVID-19 pandemic, ethical principles require that the strength of the evidence and best estimates of amount of benefit be truthfully communicated to the public,” they added.

·
Registered
14,573 Posts

·
Administrator
77,531 Posts
I think that is a tough climb though as the shots are still under Emergency Use Authorization :confused: which I believe protects Big Pharma from any liability. So, while the insurers may have a legitimate claim, I am sure it will ultimately be paid by the taxpayers who always bail out the TBFs (Too Big to Fail).
Big Pharma does not get that protection if the Insurance companies can prove fraud.

1341 - 1358 of 1358 Posts