Duck Hunting Forum banner
1361 - 1380 of 1390 Posts

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
Yep. I heard some dude who is either a life insurance company president or president of a life insurance association say that the current business model with the current insurance actuarial structure is totally unsustainable as the number of young, insured people dying is at a once in a zillion year rate. Okay, I made up the zillion, but the number was wild.

·
12,185 Posts
I’m wondering how many of those deaths are suicides. The lockdown did a number on society as a whole. It really did shift societal norms and governmental expectations

·
12,185 Posts
Some do pay or used to after a period of time. Years ago I knew of a guy that killed himself the day after the policy would payout. His wife found him. He literally asked when he hired on when the policy would pay out for suicide. That was the only sign. Otherwise a cheerful happy person he seemed. I think it was 3 years when the policy payout.

·
12,185 Posts
I think it’s possible the vaccine caused issues and possible deaths for some. Just like those with Covid and the after effects too. Health issues existed after folks got over Covid.
Covid acted different than most other diseases. Some folks weren’t affected the first time or two and then wham the third time really hit hard. Some were vaccinated, some were not. It’s all over the place

all these variables leads to conspiracy theories

it didn’t help that the progressives really pushed hard or rammed these policies down every bodies throats beside their own.

the huge paradigm shift happened just as the hoped it would

·
Administrator
43,319 Posts
Some do pay or used to after a period of time. Years ago I knew of a guy that killed himself the day after the policy would payout. His wife found him. He literally asked when he hired on when the policy would pay out for suicide. That was the only sign. Otherwise a cheerful happy person he seemed. I think it was 3 years when the policy payout.
Agreed,I had a relative take his own life and the policy paid out. It wasn't much but they did.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I know a little about life insurance. I’m retired now but was VP and Chief Underwriter for a very large life insurance co. Regarding suicide , contracts all have a 2 year contestable period. Meaning all claims with in the first 2 years are contestable and may be investigated. Within the first 2 years suicide is not paid. Suicide within the contestable period will not be paid but the company will refund premiums that have been paid. After 2 years it doesn’t matter how you die the claim is paid including suicide.
The problem companies have is that many suicides within the first 2 years are done so that they appear accidental. Guy “accidentally“ drives over a cliff, accidentally shoots himself while cleaning his gun and on and on. These are tough to prove. I know many slip through and are paid.
I once authorized approval of a $15 million policy and 2 years and 2 days after issue the insured committed suicide. He was a 39 year old executive with a large well known corporation. He was single and left all the $$$ to his mother.

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
Some do pay or used to after a period of time.
The policies I have actually taken the time to read had a clause about suicide (or appearance of suicide) would only be paid after the policy had been in place for some period of time. I cannot remember as I was not contemplating suicide at the time, but I think Sprigs is dialed in on it.

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
For young people dying, which really hits the insurance companies hard as it goes directly against the odds, it has to be a combination of suicide and gene therapy deaths (stroke, heart attack, etc) because covid deaths among people under 50 years of age are almost non-existent, but I know everyone knows someone who knows someone who knows someone somewhere who they claim died of the Wuhan.

·
12,185 Posts
My wife is good friends with this guys wife, he died from it

I knew a denier that actually knew this guy and grew up with him. I’d posted
on another site

·
12,185 Posts
My brothers nephew died with it at age 31. He even tried ivermectin early on to non avail.
I can list more but that should do

it’s real and it was also weaponized politically

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
it’s real and it was also weaponized politically
No doubt. I have had it and was 90% better in less than a day with the horse dewormer (Ivermectic) and the other one the Swamp Fauci claims does not work - HCQ.

These are swamp numbers so take them with a block of salt. They represent those who died WITH, not FROM the wuhan.
Font Rectangle Material property Pattern Parallel

And no, I cannot explain why the swamp has overlapping age brackets such as 24-34 and 30-39. Make the numbers look more dramatic? Maybe or I guess some statistics person may have a better explanation.

Basically 1,000 thirty year olds have died with the wuhan over the past two years and nine months (since the count began in January 2020). So the question becomes what killed them? Wuhan, Suicide, Cancer or Car Wreck. Probably many or most are in the last category and tested positive postmortem.

·
12,185 Posts
I don’t doubt numbers were padded to influence fear.
At the same time I know the some of the local docs and nurses theat worked with Covid patients. My niece for one. None of the ones I know are progressive liberals.
My wife knows the hospital CEOs so there that.
When the vaccine was waning she wa told there were 2 individuals on vent in ICU that were fully vaxed. The CEO didn t bay it know. She fought like hell to keep her staff from forced vaccination and it worked out.

my point has always been it is real. I know people that have been sick 3 times with it now and the third time damn near put them in the hospital.

I still contend the medical professionals were more concerned b cause of the lab leak possibility than anything. I heard my friends and niece mention that.

In the end it was a rouse played out to remove Donald and take over the masses

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
The entire thing feels slimy from the swamp to hospitals and companies trying to force experimental pharma on people.

I also know people who have been jabbed four times, and have contracted the Wuhan three times, including what you have experienced which is it seems to get worse each time they get it. One of those otherwise healthy guys has been on medical leave the last two weeks with his third infection, and his second infection was less than two months earlier.

·
12,185 Posts
I supposedly had it back first of the year but tested negative with a rapid test. Everyone around me got it and tested positive. I still don’t know. Wife probably had it but wouldn’t get tested. She had I’m sure a few weeks ago, still hacking and felt worse, much worse this time.
I did the original two jabs of Moderna. She wouldn’t and was being cornered almost daily. What pushed me over was 2 of my docs that are very conservative recommended because I have several health problems. Diabetic with heart issues and COPD. All of which are mild in aspect.

I will not get boosted I’ll take my chances.

A good friend has a friend that has worked with mRNA vaccines for many years. Its not the boogie man that I think some think. I’m sure there is still some unknowns with it too.

I also had friend that experienced while living in China. He left this past spring when zero Covid lockdowns went down. Terrorizing compared to what he saw early on. Moved to Tianjin 2019 and then it hit.

·
12,185 Posts
Bill Maher has a lot to say about the absurdity of the liberal campaign against Covid

Sadly the mask just showed how easy it as to control the masses. Knowing full well they didn’t work.

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
mRNA is not the boogieman, but it is also not a vaccine. It more resembles gene therapy, but the swamp knew the sheeple would not line up for experimental gene therapy, so they LITERALLY changed the definition of vaccine. That alone should make people suspicious. Just be honest about what it is and isn't, and that it does not prevent you from getting or spreading as advertised in the beginning. Now, everyone claims they knew that all along. Yeah right.

And not only did the mask farce show that people would comply, but did you also notice how many people assigned themselves to be the mask Nazis. A guy I work with who lives in Denver described going to his daughters' elementary school to pick them up after school. His masked up daughters approached his vehicle and he got out to help them get in as they had some project in their arms.

He described a frantic mask Nazi lady running across the grass yelling - MASK PLEASE, MASK PLEASE, MASK PLEASE because he dared to step out of his vehicle without a burqa on his face. Just last week, coincidentally in Denver, I saw a family of five including a kid who was maybe 3, and all were fully masked up. The emotional commitment is just nuts and I guarantee you the "husband" is a henpecked wussy who is terrified of his hate filled lib wife.

1361 - 1380 of 1390 Posts