Duck Hunting Forum banner
1381 - 1400 of 1522 Posts

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
And no risks associated with a medical experiment. Heck, Denmark has now all but banned the gene therapy as they determined the risk is greater than the reward.

Prior to the gene therapy, bells palsy affected about 1 out of 40,000. TWO close friends of my son and his wife just contracted it after their latest booster. Both are big time libs who would get a thousand boosters if the Swamp said so.

Coincidence??? Maybe.

·
Administrator
43,526 Posts
And no risks associated with a medical experiment. Heck, Denmark has now all but banned the gene therapy as they determined the risk is greater than the reward.

Prior to the gene therapy, bells palsy affected about 1 out of 40,000. TWO close friends of my son and his wife just contracted it after their latest booster. Both are big time libs who would get a thousand boosters if the Swamp said so.

Coincidence??? Maybe.
I had that once about 7 years ago. Very weird stuff. Felt fine but the face droop on one side looks like a stroke. I went out and hunted the plond the 1st morning and the land owners brother, who lived out there, wanted to call an ambulance. Doc said virus related but no clue which or what. Thank God it was before the Zoom call craze.

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
I do wish there was an awareness campaign about the negative side effects of the gene therapy, including stroke and heart attacks. As it is today, people do not even consider the fact that the experiment they participated in could be what is causing so many problems.

Just this past week at the school where my son's wife teaches, the parent who heads up the PTO literally dropped dead while talking to a teacher on the playground. Without warning, she just fell flat on her face.

CPR was performed, but this 30 something year old mother of two, was declared dead on arrival at the hospital. No doubt the autopsy will show a heart attack or massive stroke, but there will be no mention of her "vax status."

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
Side Effects be damned, get the Shot

"I would do it again, because it's what we have to do if we want to see people"

Well, the experiment in mass population control was a success. People lined up, and continue to do so, for an experimental med that doesn't prevent infection nor spread, and has dangerous side effects. Time will tell if these bells palsy events are short term, long term or permanent.

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
COVID Jab Boomerang

In recent months, disability, excess mortality and live birth statistics all point in the same direction. Something horrific started happening around April 2021, and continues to get worse. Something is killing an extraordinary number of people in the prime of their life, who should have decades left to live. Something is causing people to file for permanent disability in numbers we’ve not seen before.

Cardiologist calls for the immediate suspension of all COVID shots as real-world data show they cause more harm than good.

And yet, I cannot turn on the TV without seeing a swamp advertisement telling everyone to inject themselves and even their little kids with an experimental gene therapy. Would be refreshing if they provided a real disclaimer like all other pharma products must do.

·
Administrator
43,526 Posts
COVID Jab Boomerang

In recent months, disability, excess mortality and live birth statistics all point in the same direction. Something horrific started happening around April 2021, and continues to get worse. Something is killing an extraordinary number of people in the prime of their life, who should have decades left to live. Something is causing people to file for permanent disability in numbers we’ve not seen before.

Cardiologist calls for the immediate suspension of all COVID shots as real-world data show they cause more harm than good.

And yet, I cannot turn on the TV without seeing a swamp advertisement telling everyone to inject themselves and even their little kids with an experimental gene therapy. Would be refreshing if they provided a real disclaimer like all other pharma products must do.
There are so many things that I can't comprehend how its gotten away with. I don't see where anyone addresses it with Left leaders including the conservative pundits. SOMEONE could aks these questions in an interview or press briefing. Maybe I miss it because I'm not glued to this crap 24x7?

1. What is the purpose of hiring 65,00 IRS agents and why were xxx million rounds of ammo purchased by the IRS?
2. With Covid declared "over" by Brandon, why are you still forcing Armed Services to get the jab or they're fired?

I would LOVE to see some debates with questions like these.

·
Administrator
77,766 Posts
COVID Jab Boomerang

And yet, I cannot turn on the TV without seeing PROPAGANDA telling everyone to inject themselves and even their little kids with an experimental gene therapy. Would be refreshing if they provided a real disclaimer like all other pharma products must do.
Fixed it for you...

·
Registered
14,805 Posts
Fake news. To get the shot or not isn't political though I think there are probably more conservatives than liberals who do not trust the swamp. I know both democrats and republicans who have chosen to avoid the experiment, and as I know more republicans than democrats, by choice, I can assure the fake news people that republicans lined up just as quickly to get the shots.

Heck, I know misinformed republicans and democrats who still think ivermectin is ineffective at anything but deworming equine proving the power of fake news propaganda.

·
12,222 Posts
Reactions: Indaswamp
1381 - 1400 of 1522 Posts