Duck Hunting Forum banner
1461 - 1480 of 1520 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Man, some of you guys' brains are broken. I told you all I agree some things were not done correctly. I'm not sifting through all the mistakes that were made, there were many. The point is the DATA shows that vaccination is the #1 tool we have to ease the burden of COVID. I mean, the title of the thread says "Vaccine Is Worse Than Covid". I've shared the data and studies, yet some of you flat out refute it. Now you're asking me to find evidence to support your position. That's not how this works. Show me your work that proves your point. You've tried, but have failed. Keep trying, if you must. But sharing opinion pieces from ZeroHedge (LOL!!!) or NewsMax (LOL!!!) that you present as real scientific studies and data and just shouting that I'm wrong and "biased" does NOTHING to prove your all's point. In fact, it just highlights you all's confirmation bias that you think I have. It's hilarious!!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Big Terp-you are in Medicine. Explain in detail why vaccinating INTO a pandemic is the smart thing to do when all scientific and medical research to this point says otherwise.
Let's see. There were about 385,000 COVID deaths in 2020. First vaccines were available in December of 2020. You asked a question that doesn't exist. How did we vaccine "into" a pandemic if the pandemic was already raging and had killed over 300,000 Americans before the first shot was in anyone's arm? Seems we were in the middle of a pandemic when vaccines were first introduced. Good try, but that was a pretty disingenuous question you posed.

Further, do you think we shouldn't vaccinate INTO influenza season? If not, when should we? If so, why is that different than the imaginary idea that we vaccinated "INTO a pandemic"?

·
Registered
445 Posts
And besides, the only consensus is between those who think the one size fits all experiment is the only answer. There is also consensus among those who think it is potentially a huge health risk to everyone, but especially young people who have very little risk. The knuckledragger doctors also have studies indicating the risk outweighs the benefit in the majority of people. I think you refer to any dissenting opinions as trash though. So which consensus is correct and which is "trash"?
I'll ask you the same. How many have died from the vaccine? What makes the vaccine risk outweigh the benefit? Show your work, please.

·
Administrator
43,520 Posts
I'll ask you the same. How many have died from the vaccine? What makes the vaccine risk outweigh the benefit? Show your work, please.
Nothing to do with Vaccines but I always HATED that requirement in school. Especially in Math. Reverse engineering a calculator into a "show your work" sucked!! :mad:

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts
Let's see. There were about 385,000 COVID deaths in 2020. First vaccines were available in December of 2020. You asked a question that doesn't exist. How did we vaccine "into" a pandemic if the pandemic was already raging and had killed over 300,000 Americans before the first shot was in anyone's arm? Seems we were in the middle of a pandemic when vaccines were first introduced. Good try, but that was a pretty disingenuous question you posed.

Further, do you think we shouldn't vaccinate INTO influenza season? If not, when should we? If so, why is that different than the imaginary idea that we vaccinated "INTO a pandemic"?
Generally, the flu shot is administered BEFORE flu season hits. Thanks for proving my point.....

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts
The point is that yourself, and many like you, tote garbage that goes completely against the scientific consensus.
LOL! Tell that to Galileo!!! Science is not about CONSENSUS! It is about verifying REPRODUCIBLE results which when done enough times independently become scientific law....the truth of the way the world works...science does not give a damn about opinions forming a consensus!

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts
Like yourself, there is no need for him to parrot conspiracy theories and spread lies about vaccinations that effect public health
Has there ever been a successful vaccine against a conoravirus? One that provides sterilizing immunity and stops transmission (the true definition of what a vaccine SHOULD do)? If not, then why not? If yes, please provide proof it exists.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Inda, you're lost man. I don't know what else to say. You can't answer a simple question to back up a claim you made. Instead, It's just like always, deflection, whataboutism, goalpost moving, etc., etc., etc. You respond to a question with 2 other questions about ridiculous things like pretending you know the definition of a vaccine, LOL!!!. I would call that disingenuous, but it's clear that you truly believe the lies and conspiracies. I surely hope it's not that you are really that stupid. But I can't be sure at this point. And you continue to get hyper focused on the misuse of one word in an entire post that had several points proving you wrong (yet again). Why not refute that? Or prove me wrong once and for all? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T!!! You're just proving my point that you can't provide valid evidence to back up a single claim you've made in this entire thread. That's 74 pages, 1 year, 9 months and 1,469 posts of bull**** that you've spewed. I've proved you wrong time and time again. You'd think you would have had enough of a whoppin' by now. But you keep coming back for more with even more wild and crazy conspiracy ****. I can say I do at least admire your fortitude. This thread is titled "Vaccine Is Worse Than Covid" and you've yet to provide a single, solitary, valid (yep, that's important), study or data to verify anything you've said. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. From the outside it's almost sad and painful to watch.

This thread turned into something humorous over the past 8 or 9 months. Was almost a daily chuckle for myself to read something crazy about vaccines causing AIDS from @Rat Creek , or @Indaswamp posting a study from ZeroHedge and seriously trying to convince others that even he himself believes the horse**** he just shared. But then @lil dinamo pops in and they all start sucking each other off. And now it's just sad. I can't imagine living my live so clearly duped/swindled/deceived into believing these wild conspiracy theories and just flat out denying facts, just because you call them false. It's ****ing insanity. I won't waist my, nor your time, banging my head against the wall (because I actually give a **** about others health) by posting on here anymore. PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
25,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,472 ·
Generally, the flu shot is administered BEFORE flu season hits. Thanks for proving my point.....
So if you have not gotten it by the time flu season starts, you should not take it? :unsure:

I'm seriously interested in what exactly your point is. Obviously, it is better to take the flu vaccine before there are any cases of that flu in the area. But if the flu, measles, polio, whatever is wide spread and you haven't been vaccinated, what do you do? :unsure: I'd say get vaccinated if you haven't been infected yet. Wouldn't you?

I'd really like to understand the point that you are trying to make.

Oops, the supply chain got broke, the vaccines won't be delivered until after flu season hits. Never mind, send them all back. Is that what you are saying? It sure sound like it.

·
Registered
14,796 Posts
Swamp is repeating the guidance that has been accepted in the medical/pharma world for a long time.

Mass vaccination during pandemic historical blunder: Nobel laureate

This is an odd one because the covid shot is not a vaccine in any traditional sense, so I do not know if it follows the same guidance. The guy in the link thinks it does. The people who study this stuff have found that if you vaccinate in a pandemic, you accelerate the creation of variants.

So if you wait until people may have the flu and give them a real vaccine, the flu virus will be stimulated to morp into another variant to survive thus kicking off another flavor of the month.

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts
So if you have not gotten it by the time flu season starts, you should not take it? :unsure:

I'm seriously interested in what exactly your point is. Obviously, it is better to take the flu vaccine before there are any cases of that flu in the area. But if the flu, measles, polio, whatever is wide spread and you haven't been vaccinated, what do you do? :unsure: I'd say get vaccinated if you haven't been infected yet. Wouldn't you?

I'd really like to understand the point that you are trying to make.

Oops, the supply chain got broke, the vaccines won't be delivered until after flu season hits. Never mind, send them all back. Is that what you are saying? It sure sound like it.
My mistake. I should have said vaccinating into a pandemic with a non sterilizing prophylaxis that does not stop transmission.

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts
The point is the DATA shows that vaccination is the #1 tool we have to ease the burden of COVID.
Which data are you referring to? I contend it is so badly manipulated/bastardized that it is useless. Seems to me you accept blindly without question, yet the devil is in the details. I have questioned EVERYTHING when it comes to Covid-and all it brings up is more questions and more distrust of the official narrative/ accepted dogma surrounding the vaccines.

·
12,220 Posts
Which data are you referring to? I contend it is so badly manipulated/bastardized that it is useless. Seems to me you accept blindly without question, yet the devil is in the details. I have questioned EVERYTHING when it comes to Covid-and all it brings up is more questions and more distrust of the official narrative/ accepted dogma surrounding the vaccines.
I think it has to do with the lab leak cover-up in the beginning. CYA so the narrative went in all directions. Faulchi had a lot to lose along with many others. I think they tried to run out the clock while others tried their damnedest to help.
Only thing that makes sense to me

folks took their position from their personal perspective and drew line sun the sand

I contend it was much more fluid than that

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts
And what is wrong with a prophylaxis? 🤔

I guess no protection is the best protection (y)
Viral escape pressure. Which did happen and spawned exponential mutations; not to mention compromised immune response from the spike protein wrecking your immune system.

And as I have stated-from a public health standpoint it is totally asinine to mandate it...ESPECIALLY when the side effects are not known and the safety data is non-existent. I don't give two F***S if there is personal benefit-you want to take it, that is on you. You want to blindly accept that risk-you own the consequences. But to force that **** on people-that is where I draw the line when there is no informed consent. By that I mean without the known side affects nor safety data (which takes 5-10 years to do it right) you are playing Russian roulette with your health.

1461 - 1480 of 1520 Posts