Duck Hunting Forum banner
1481 - 1500 of 1522 Posts

·
Registered
25,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,481 ·
Viral escape pressure. Which did happen and spawned exponential mutations; not to mention compromised immune response from the spike protein wrecking your immune system.

And as I have stated-from a public health standpoint it is totally asinine to mandate it...ESPECIALLY when the side effects are not known and the safety data is non-existent. I don't give two F*S if there is personal benefit-you want to take it, that is on you. You want to blindly accept that risk-you own the consequences. But to force that ** on people-that is where I draw the line when there is no informed consent. By that I mean without the known side affects nor safety data (which takes 5-10 years to do it right) you are playing Russian roulette with your health.
I have agreed countless times it should not have been forced. So that is non responsive.

You said it would mutate anyways did you not, so same result is it not based on your argument?

It still reduces deaths and bad consequences. That's not a mass conspiracy of every hospital on the planet.

·
Administrator
77,769 Posts
It still reduces deaths and bad consequences. That's not a mass conspiracy of every hospital on the planet.
I question the metrics used to classify those deaths. So many manipulations in the data sets it blows the mind. Take remdesivir for example. How many died from the drug? How many would have lived given alternative therapies? I know of examples where just that happened. Take the massive increase in still births and miscarriages. How many of those are caused by the vaccine? Or are they just not considered deaths because they are in the womb? Once again-it is all in how it is counted....and my contention is that every way to make the vaccine look good has been used, every way they can down play vaccine deaths or erase them all together.

My prediction is that as time goes on, the deaths from the vaccines will just keep piling up.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I would never take any kind of drugs or medications from the people in the government. Today the government is so full of deep-seated corruption, I can assure that these people in our government DO NOT give one iota about your health.

What they do care about is your so called carbon footprint though. They do tell us they believe the world is overpopulated.

To keep trusting people who have been caught lying to the public innumerable times and continue to lie about everything is insanity.

·
12,226 Posts

·
Registered
25,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,486 ·
You missed the part about selective pressure to evade the vaccine.....
No I didn't.

I got what you are trying to sell to yourself.

You believe the grand conspiracy that all hospital are lying about whose dying and why. So you completely discount the difference in death rates between the vaxxed and unvaxxed.

This really is EXACTLY what you are doing logically. I know you don't think you are, but it is.

Opinion | Climate Change and the Lancet’s ‘Heat Death’ Deception

The study offers a frightening statistic: Rapidly rising temperatures have increased annual global heat deaths among older people by 68% in less than two decades.
The bad part of the vax that you trumpet and overstate.

Around the world, far more people die each year from cold than heat. In the U.S. and Canada between 2000 and 2019, an average of 20,000 people died from heat annually and more than 170,000 from cold.
Heat like the vax kills, but cold like Covid kills far more.

Same logic. Same cherry picking. You both have stakes your ego on a position and don't bend at all.

The benefits of the vaccine in reduced mortality dwarf everything else. Yes the virus is mutating, but deaths are stabilizing. That's the normal path when we don't have a sterilizing vaccine on prophylactic treatment.

Ignore the massive numbers of lives saved by one side of the equation and the other looks horrible by comparison.

But do as you please. I am 100% behind that regardless of what I think of it.

·
Administrator
77,769 Posts
selective pressure is not a conspiracy theory. It's similar to why antibiotic soaps where discontinued for over the counter sale for general consumer use....it produces antibiotic resistant bacteria. These mRNA prophylaxis gene therapies behave the same way; i.e. the virus learns how to evade detection and the mRNA vaccine becomes useless.

Say Goodbye to Antibacterial Soaps: Why the FDA is banning a household item - Science in the News

There will NEVER be a sterilizing mRNA vaccine that will stop transmission against a coronavirus. For that to happen, the N proteins of the virus need to be coded into your immune response. I'll leave you to research why that is not possible with mRNA technology. But does happen effectively with natural immunity.

·
Registered
25,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,488 ·
I specifically mentioned the deaths between the vaxxed and unvaxxed. Huge difference. Dwarfs everything else.

But you either completely discount that huge difference as meaningless or believe there is this massive conspiracy and it's not true.

BTW, which is it? You discount the difference or is it a big conspiracy?

·
12,226 Posts
selective pressure is not a conspiracy theory. It's similar to why antibiotic soaps where discontinued for over the counter sale for general consumer use....it produces antibiotic resistant bacteria. These mRNA prophylaxis gene therapies behave the same way; i.e. the virus learns how to evade detection and the mRNA vaccine becomes useless.

Say Goodbye to Antibacterial Soaps: Why the FDA is banning a household item - Science in the News

There will NEVER be a sterilizing mRNA vaccine that will stop transmission against a coronavirus. For that to happen, the N proteins of the virus need to be coded into your immune response. I'll leave you to research why that is not possible with mRNA technology. But does happen effectively with natural immunity.
I thought the purpose of the mRNA vax was to introduce a response much like natural immunity.

if I recall correctly natural immunity offers no more protection than the vax. I know folks that got vaxxed and got Covid multiple times and I know folks unvaxxed and got Covid multiple times. Some had serious bouts with it and some did not. I’m talking the latest variant and they got bad too.
I don’t think it’s been in anyway predictable
I think many well known virologists were very concerned since there was the serious rumors of it being weaponized and now way to know exactly what they were dealing with.

mRNA technology has been around 20 plus years and used against cancer successfully

The one thing for me is why so many Covid positive folks became type 2 diabetic?

They were most likely to die early on but some developed type 2

why?

·
Administrator
77,769 Posts
And more to the point, in Europe deaths are higher in those that are vaxxed than unvaxxed. Nations with very low vaccinations have substantially fewer deaths than Nations with high vaccination rates. That's a fact.

·
12,226 Posts
I’ll add this

stress is a big bad thing that kills more folks than anything

considering the effects of the lockdowns I willing to bet the stress from that is the bigger player

I’m not doubting vax related injury because it happens all across the medical world.

knew of guy in his 80s that died of asphyxiation from an antibiotic he’d taken numerous times before

·
Administrator
77,769 Posts
I thought the purpose of the mRNA vax was to introduce a response much like natural immunity.
The vaxx produces encoding for 1 protein of the total virus make-up...the spike protein. This is an 'S' protein......an area on the virus with the highest mutation rate...the key which unlocks access to a cell. The 'N' proteins are the backbone of the virus with very low mutation rates. Natural immunity develops an immune response to many many different parts of the virus-including the 'N' protsin-which is why some people have cross immunity to Covid acquired from the common cold virus.

·
12,226 Posts

Vaccination
Sweden has administered at least 22,674,504doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 110.2% of the country’s population.

·
12,226 Posts
The vaxx produces encoding for 1 protein of the total virus make-up...the spike protein. This is an 'S' protein......an area on the virus with the highest mutation rate...the key which unlocks access to a cell. The 'N' proteins are the backbone of the virus with very low mutation rates. Natural immunity develops an immune response to many many different parts of the virus-including the 'N' protsin-which is why some people have cross immunity to Covid acquired from the common cold virus.
Might explain why some never got the Covid no matter how many times exposed

I was accused of giving it to the department at a meeting although I tested negative. LOL

I didn’t have antibodies so I took the initial Moderna vax but no way on the boosters. I’m COPD and heart issues from smoking 30 plus years. Also type 2 and mid 50’s. So I went with it. My wife wouldn’t and don’t blame her.
I know younger folks that died for it with no known health issues.

·
Administrator
77,769 Posts
Here are the two conditions upon which I would consider taking an mRNA vaccine-
1. full safety data, full safety review, full peer reviewed testing, with a full profile of the risks; and proof of sterilizing immunity that stops further transmission.
2. Legal recourse- i.e, the ability of either me or my family to sue the manufacturer for liability, should the need arise.

Outside of that- Hard no. FVck off, not happening. Any attempt to try an manipulate me further will just piss me off.

·
12,226 Posts
I agree I hated the idea they were forcing it on anyone. When I took it I had 3 of my 4 docs recommend it and they’re far from progressives. I still felt like this is crazy when I got papers. I got vaxxed because It had to do with my health issues. Looking at me I only have a pot belly and far from lazy. We’ve known over 20 folks that died from it. Many was not a surprise due to health and age. Some were a shock. My Brothers nephew young, early 30s, took all the internet meds and ivermectin early on, didn’t matter. It ravaged his system and was dead in a few weeks. Only in the hospital a few days. My elderly chiropractor that practiced what he preached with nutrition and no harmful foods or meds. Killed him in less than a week.

another guy it killed

I get the hell the liberals put our country thru and the damage it did. Absolutely shouldn’t have happened. Heads should roll but doubtful they will.
At the same time Trump pushed the vax early on and was accepted by he right. Then Biden gets in and it’s a total 180 by all.
Politically charged medicine is a bad thing.

·
Registered
25,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,499 · (Edited)
And I have asked you repeatedly for the metric used to count those deaths....
I have gone through and showed you the huge increase in deaths in the U.S. You dismissed as lies.

I'm not wasting my time. I'm simply amusing myself now. It's exactly like arguing with someone that is convinced in catastrophic global warming. They have all these great theories, but ignore basic facts that contradict them or provide convoluted reasons it still proves catastrophe is coming.

BTW, do you actually believe the hospitals are all using different criteria for those that are vaccinated and those that are not? That's the only way to get the different rates if the vaccine is not effective.

Nurse, "What is the cause of death?"

Doctor "Was he vaccinated or not?"

Doctor "Also check how many we need to report to hit are DC swamp mandated deaths we need this week."

Is that the metric you think the doctors are using to get the relative rates?

·
Administrator
77,769 Posts
I have gone through and showed you the huge increase in deaths in the U.S. You dismissed as lies.

I'm not wasting my time. I'm simply amusing myself now. It's exactly like arguing with someone that is convinced in catastrophic global warming. They have all these great theories, but ignore basic facts that contradict them or provide convoluted reasons it still proves catastrophe is coming.

BTW, do you actually believe the hospitals are all using different criteria for those that are vaccinated and those that are not? That's the only way to get the different rates if the vaccine is not effective.

Nurse, "What is the cause of death?"

Doctor "Was he vaccinated or not?"

Doctor "Also check how many we need to report to hit are DC swamp mandated deaths we need this week."

Is that the metric you think the doctors are using to get the relative rates?
The data manipulations are not happening at the hospitals.....

1481 - 1500 of 1522 Posts