Duck Hunting Forum banner
1501 - 1520 of 1520 Posts

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts
I agree I hated the idea they were forcing it on anyone. When I took it I had 3 of my 4 docs recommend it and they’re far from progressives. I still felt like this is crazy when I got papers. I got vaxxed because It had to do with my health issues. Looking at me I only have a pot belly and far from lazy. We’ve known over 20 folks that died from it. Many was not a surprise due to health and age. Some were a shock. My Brothers nephew young, early 30s, took all the internet meds and ivermectin early on, didn’t matter. It ravaged his system and was dead in a few weeks. Only in the hospital a few days. My elderly chiropractor that practiced what he preached with nutrition and no harmful foods or meds. Killed him in less than a week.

another guy it killed

I get the hell the liberals put our country thru and the damage it did. Absolutely shouldn’t have happened. Heads should roll but doubtful they will.
At the same time Trump pushed the vax early on and was accepted by he right. Then Biden gets in and it’s a total 180 by all.
Politically charged medicine is a bad thing.
I know one person that died becasue of Covid...he was 450#, wheel chair bound, diabetic, COPD, on oxygen, and did not take care of himself. I honestly don't know if Covid got him of health issues. Or it could have been the flu, rhino virus, or a cold....back then the PCR test was giving so many false positives yet that is what they used to classify his death as a Covid death...he has a positive PCR test. Which goes to my point of severe lack of data integrity.

·
Registered
25,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,502 ·
So you agree that the unvaxxed are dying at more than 10x the rate indicating that the "jab" is more than 90% effective against death.

Finally some progress.

Since I posted data from hospitals and you say it's not manipulated, then that is what the hospital data showed time and time again.

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts
So you agree that the unvaxxed are dying at more than 10x the rate indicating that the "jab" is more than 90% effective against death.

Finally some progress.

Since I posted data from hospitals and you say it's not manipulated, then that is what the hospital data showed time and time again.
You'll have to post a link to your post. I don't remember seeing hospital data. I remember lots of CDC data though.

·
Registered
25,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,505 · (Edited)
You'll have to post a link to your post. I don't remember seeing hospital data. I remember lots of CDC data though.
Posted it over and over. Houston had data that they maintained and presented in an easy to understand way. I probably posted hospital data at least 10 times that showed much higher death rates for the unvaxxed. Houston wasn't the only one and all showed the same thing.

The difference in rates was huge. Same for those on ventilators and those hospitalized. Just smaller difference at lower consequences.

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts
The Spike protein from the vaxx is more concentrated in the blood stream than a natural infection by design. Yet vaxx deaths are trying to hide behind Covid infection..

With the propaganda push for vaccinations that do nothing to stop transmission, it's no wonder people have take this stance...until proven otherwise. At some point, the day of reckoning will arrive.

·
Registered
14,796 Posts
Yet we are to believe young healthy athletes dying of stroke and heart attack is normal. It is not. When an athlete would die suddenly of a congenital heart issue, it used to make national news for a week or more. Not anymore. And that does not take into account the spike in stillborn and miscarriages.

Occam's Razor until some other concept can explain it.

·
Registered
14,796 Posts
Particularly, the "young" under 60, are not dying. And the only very young people (under 40) dying are those who are fully vaxed and boosted and are having strokes and heart attacks. :(

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts
World Premiere: Died Suddenly

It might take 20 years, but eventually people will come around and realize what happened....

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts
They can't hide it forever....

The last leg of defense for getting the vaccine has fallen. You are now more likely to die getting vaccinated than being unvaccinated. I expect this number to rise significantly when they start tracing blood clot deaths....and all of the 'died suddenly' deaths back to the vaccine.

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts

·
Administrator
77,760 Posts
FOIA release of emails....
‘Wild West’: New Emails Reveal Fauci, NIH Officials Considered Warning FBI About Potential Lab Leak

The emails contain communications between Fauci, scientist Jeremy Farrar of the Wellcome Trust, infectious disease researcher Kristian Andersen, then-Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Francis Collins and others. At one point, Farrar sent an email to Fauci and Collins warning of the “wild west,” seemingly referring to either the landscape of infectious disease research in China as a whole or the WIV specifically, according to the documents.

On February 1, 2020, Fauci floated the idea of alerting the FBI and MI5 about Andersen’s “concern” regarding the furin cleavage site on the spike protein of COVID-19. Proponents of the lab leak argue the furin cleavage site mutated in such a way that it was likely the result of GoF research at the Wuhan lab
Andersen also expressed concern about “serial passage” being conducted with coronaviruses in a BSL-2 level lab in Wuhan, which is far less secure than a maximum-security BSL-4 level lab. Serial passage, in layman’s terms, involves repeatedly infecting a host with a particular virus in order to induce mutations without manually genetically modifying it. Some proponents of the lab leak believe that serial passage may have caused the highly-dangerous furin cleavage site mutation responsible for COVID-19’s high transmissibility, The Washington Post noted.
In one email on February 5, 2020, Andersen, who later did a complete 180 and began calling the lab leak a “conspiracy theory,” explicitly stated he believed the furin cleavage site mutation was likely the result of serial passage. “It’s what’s shifted me to thinking that the insert of the furin site is the result of cell culture passage,” Andersen said to Farrar, according to one email.

·
Registered
14,796 Posts
Spinner will chalk it up to the Proximity to Rat Creek Effect, but right on cue, my 50-year-old friend's closest cousin (age and relationship) died suddenly and without warning. She was a healthy 50-year-old woman.

And a close friend of my son and his wife was afflicted (and still is) with bells palsy. She has now had a miscarriage. As she is a major lefty, I am confident no critical thinking will be taking place and that if anything, she will think a lack of the sixth or seventh booster is the problem. 😟

1501 - 1520 of 1520 Posts