Duck Hunting Forum banner
1681 - 1700 of 1758 Posts

· Homey
14,975 Posts
Yep. Long covid and climate change causes sudden death. Yeah. That's the ticket.

This is getting too big to hide. The ill effects have hammered those who are working compared to those who left the workforce to avoid the mandate. But the swamp will say its long covid contracted in the workplace.

· Southern Comfort
12,272 Posts
Several of the meds I take can cause micarditis

There is nothing I agreed with about the Covid protocols. Forced and or otherwise. It was part of the reset.

I do think it may have started as a concern from a bio lab weapon. Maybe it was released to do so, flip a coin.

There’s no doubt it was weaponized by all those wanting to and continuing to coerce folks to their side. My point is no reason to jump on that bandwagon because the leftist media will use it against us. Just like the brith certificate and other debacle to make the right look crazy. It’s part of their MO.

· Homey
14,975 Posts
None of that would have seemed necessary to legislate such a short time ago. :( Outlawing forced experiments, the banning from society, the discriminating against religious beliefs and the banning free speech??? Who would think any of that would have happened, but it did and there are many who want to go back to it..... for your protection of course.

· Homey
14,975 Posts
Well, now this is the first I have seen of this. I hit the Idaho Dept of Education website for other reasons, and saw this.

They are training staff how to deal with students who suffer Sudden Death. Now that is a sad situation for which to prepare. I can assure you in the class they will not say why this is necessary now. Probably in case someone gets hit in the chest and has Yokono syndrome.
Font Screenshot Rectangle Number Logo

· Administrator
43,795 Posts
Well, now this is the first I have seen of this. I hit the Idaho Dept of Education website for other reasons, and saw this.

They are training staff how to deal with students who suffer Sudden Death. Now that is a sad situation for which to prepare. I can assure you in the class they will not say why this is necessary now. Probably in case someone gets hit in the chest and has Yokono syndrome.
View attachment 478327
lol...you think the training will include things other than jab deaths too so they can disguise it all?

· Southern Comfort
12,272 Posts
CRNP at my cardiologist got a good chuckle when I asked if there was an increase
In cardiac events for those that took the jab.
Kinda like self diagnosing thru google. Often times were wrong. LOL.
Another stress test in my near future. Dang it.

· The Typist
25,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,698 ·
1 per day on average prior to Covid and the jab.

So yes in the U.S. healthy young men drop dead all of the time. Literally a daily occurrence.

What is the current rate? Just like natural disasters and global warming doomsdayism, every one is proof. Because when you know, you know and that's all you need to know.

· The Typist
25,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,700 ·
Just to pull some quotes from your headlines.

Dretler is quick to add that the imprecise reporting is not because of bad intent. There is no truth to the conspiracy theory that hospitals are trying to exaggerate coronavirus numbers for some nefarious purpose. But, he said, “inadvertently overstating risk can make the anxious more anxious and the skeptical more skeptical.”
Earlier on, covid pneumonia often killed otherwise healthy people.
BTW, I tend to agree with the general sentiment. That early on covid contributed to a large increase in the overall number of deaths in the nation. Something cranked up the rate at which people were dying and it couldn't be the vaccine before anyone was vaccinated or the effects of the draconian lockdowns. But I do agree that there is probably a lot of overstating right now given that nearly everyone has been exposed multiple times. I haven't actually actually looked at the overall death rate to see where it is at. Even so, there is still the effects of Covid, the effects of the Covid lockdowns, the effect of Covid paranoia, the effects of all the very sick people that died a year or two prematurely that would be passing away now if Covid had not taken them out, ... It's not straightforward now as it was in the first 12 months or so.

1681 - 1700 of 1758 Posts