Duck Hunting Forum banner
1701 - 1720 of 1758 Posts

· Administrator
77,920 Posts
Just to pull some quotes from your headlines.

BTW, I tend to agree with the general sentiment. That early on covid contributed to a large increase in the overall number of deaths in the nation. Something cranked up the rate at which people were dying and it couldn't be the vaccine before anyone was vaccinated or the effects of the draconian lockdowns. But I do agree that there is probably a lot of overstating right now given that nearly everyone has been exposed multiple times. I haven't actually actually looked at the overall death rate to see where it is at. Even so, there is still the effects of Covid, the effects of the Covid lockdowns, the effect of Covid paranoia, the effects of all the very sick people that died a year or two prematurely that would be passing away now if Covid had not taken them out, ... It's not straightforward now as it was in the first 12 months or so.
But no deaths or life altering harms from the vaccine....got it. Perfectly safe and effective......

· The Typist
25,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,702 ·
But no deaths or life altering harms from the vaccine....got it. Perfectly safe and effective......
When have I EVER said that? Never because EVERYTHING that actually does something has side effects and sometimes serious ones.

Of course there have been deaths and life altering harm. You know I have said that many times.

Every Covid death is a fraud. Every sudden cardiac arrest is proof. It's the same nonsense flipped that was rightly condemned.

Covid killed on the order of 1 million Americans. Could be 50% low or high. Regardless, even 500,000 is a hell of a lot of people. Vaccines killed far less. Did they die with the jab or from the jab? Why do we never hear that? Just as valid.

Should we have forced vaccinations? No.

Should people of high risk groups got vaccinated? Absolutely.

Should people of low risk groups got vaccinated? Mostly no. They should have returned to normal and accepted one of the many very small risks in life and buckled their seatbelts and don't text while driving and don't worry about the virus except to steer clear of at risk groups when they have symptoms.

But we created a mess. The risk of the jab being so far down the list as to be irrelevant. Honestly I think it's something leftist trolls stoke to divide the right and get them to waste their time and ignore the horrible things going on.

· Administrator
43,795 Posts
Honestly I think it's something leftist trolls stoke to divide the right and get them to waste their time and ignore the horrible things going on.
(y) And it's apparently working. I bought much of the confirmation bias accusations leveled at leftist trolls but am disappointed some of the right thinks it's a good approach in return. Weakens legitimacy.

· Homey
14,975 Posts
1 per day on average prior to Covid and the jab.
Not 1 per day.. One per day being reported on FOX online news. Surely you can see the difference. And I am 100% positive they are not reporting all drop dead deaths as if they are, they missed three that I know of second hand in the KC area just this month.

My wife's friend, who is 100% down with the gene therapy, said she was going to too many funerals lately. Three people she knows between 50 and 60 years of age went to bed and never woke up again. Like you, she never thought or even suspected it could be connected to the experimental gene therapy, and still does not.. No health warnings, just dead. And our friend will be the first in line for the six or seventh dose, whatever pfizer is up to at this point.

· Southern Comfort
12,272 Posts
My wife's friend, who is 100% down with the gene therapy, said she was going to too many funerals lately. Three people she knows between 50 and 60 years of age went to bed and never woke up again.
We were talking about that the other day. Been happening for years now according to the older folks in the crowd.
Crap hits the fan at 50 it seems and going down hill quickly. I’m 56 now and we all get together and compare battle scars. 😂

I don’t doubt there is an uptick specially after a lock down. Covid and the jab probably play a role. But figuring it out and proving any correlation good luck. There’s too many factors. Most of the folks I know dropping dead haven’t been jabbed but had Covid so there that.

· Administrator
77,920 Posts
The risk of the jab being so far down the list as to be irrelevant.
I disagree. There are two separate studies coming out in two different countries which show thru testing that 30-70% of the vaccinated population has heart damage likely caused by the vaccines when compared to the unvaccinated. There is also data from the U.S. military showing same. The range of damage was broad. But even if just 3% die over the next 20 years from this, that will be a huge number across all vaccinated individuals world wide.

· Administrator
43,795 Posts
I disagree. There are two separate studies coming out in two different countries which show thru testing that 30-70% of the vaccinated population has heart damage likely caused by the vaccines when compared to the unvaccinated. There is also data from the U.S. military showing same. The range of damage was broad. But even if just 3% die over the next 20 years from this, that will be a huge number across all vaccinated individuals world wide.
What two countries tested 100% of their people both vaxed and non-vaxed?

· Administrator
77,920 Posts
What two countries tested 100% of their people both vaxed and non-vaxed?
These were studies. A sample of the population were used in the studies. Though the U.S. military data set is a rather large sample.

· Administrator
43,795 Posts
Well those are certainly bombshell claims. Be interesting to see that study, how it was conducted, and the data associated with it.

· Homey
14,975 Posts
Well those are certainly bombshell claims. Be interesting to see that study, how it was conducted, and the data associated with it.
I heard Dr. Jesse Lopez of Inspiration.Health discussing those studies and others that are not good news. I am surprised others are so surprised given there was little actual testing and study before they called an experimental gene therapy a vaccine, and injected the world.

· Administrator
43,795 Posts
I heard Dr. Jesse Lopez of Inspiration.Health discussing those studies and others that are not good news. I am surprised others are so surprised given there was little actual testing and study before they called an experimental gene therapy a vaccine, and injected the world.
Could be it drives traffic to his supplement site too. So let's see these studies 1st then get excited.

· Homey
14,975 Posts
Could be it drives traffic to his supplement site too. So let's see these studies 1st then get excited.
Could be motivation to drive people to his site or he could be a medical professional with real concern. Given doctors and nurses going against the swamp protocols have lost licenses and been dropped by medicare and insurance carriers, they have a lot at stake to break for the sheeple herd.

· The Typist
25,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,715 ·
There are two separate studies coming out in two different countries which show thru testing that 30-70% of the vaccinated population has heart damage likely caused by the vaccines when compared to the unvaccinated.
Are you sure it was the Covid vaccine or Covid?

Ohio State study: 30% of student athletes have heart damage linked to COVID-19

In a study published in September, researchers from Ohio State University found that out of more than two dozen athletes from the university who tested positive for COVID-19, 30% had cellular heart damage and 15% showed signs of heart inflammation caused by a condition known as myocarditis.
Heart-disease risk soars after COVID — even with a mild case

Massive study shows a long-term, substantial rise in risk of cardiovascular disease, including heart attack and stroke, after a SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Researchers found that rates of many conditions, such as heart failure and stroke, were substantially higher in people who had recovered from COVID-19 than in similar people who hadn’t had the disease.

What’s more, the risk was elevated even for those who were under 65 years of age and lacked risk factors, such as obesity or diabetes
The risk of heart failure increased by 72%, or around 12 more people in the COVID-19 group per 1,000 studied. Hospitalization increased the likelihood of future cardiovascular complications, but even people who avoided hospitalization were at higher risk for many conditions.
Of course it can't be the experimental virus accidentally released by the Chinese that's causing all these problems. Obviously the Chinese did no long term studies before they released it on the world. Nope. It's not the experimental virus that beats the hell out of a substantial fraction of those infected with it up to and including death. It is obviously the vaccine that causes minor to no symptoms in nearly everyone, but has long term effects unlike the benign virus that clearly does not. :rolleyes:

They both can be harmful, but which is more likely to cause more long term damage? :unsure:

· Homey
14,975 Posts
Good for this guy and his colleagues. He was helping people protect their children from Big Gov overreach by getting them their Vax cards so they could live in our society freely. Shot saline into their arms so the kids themselves would not be prone to telling others. No doubt a parent let a liberal in on the secret and they ratted everyone out. Sounds like the paid snitches in communist countries.

And how dare he. Now, he and his colleagues will probably be locked up as political prisoners, just like the J6ers. I know second hand of a number of medical offices where similar things have been happening from day one as to allow people to get their fake or forged "papers" as if in an occupied nation at war. It is ridiculous.

News Font Adaptation Engineering Advertising

· Southern Comfort
12,272 Posts
I never once ever thought jabbing kids was in any way a good idea. I didn’t think middle aged folks should’ve either. I always felt it was for my age and older if they had health concerns. I know of a few younger folks that died from Covid. My age and older seemed to be the ones dying off from complications. My wife has no health concerns so she never considered it.
I saw it as rolling the dice and playing the odds based on one’s own situation.

1701 - 1720 of 1758 Posts