Duck Hunting Forum banner
1721 - 1740 of 1758 Posts

· Administrator
77,920 Posts
So it's the virus, because you get a large volume of virus circulating in your blood as it attacks your body. Good to know.
Wrong. With respiratory viruses attacking a healthy immune system, this does not happen except with compromised individuals with a very bad case, but the spike load will still be less that that created by the vaccines. Thus the damage will be significantly less. The vaccine circulates 100% of the time every time it is injected and at a significantly higher concentration. It is also programmed to infect cells for replication so that concentration stays high for an extended period of time doing damage. If it attacks and infects the blood vessel wall, well...there is your damage that can lead to an artery blowing out from strenuous activity....

· The Typist
25,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,722 ·
I know you just ignore the studies I referenced on the effects of this experiment virus accidentally released by the Chinese.

Why do you assume a virus manipulated in a Chinese lab would behave in some predetermined way?

The studies I linked to show this effect as a result of being infected by the experimental virus.

I am so amused that the experimental vaccine is such a boogeyman but the experimental virus is well behaved and well understood.

As much as you would like to assert your understanding of the experimental virus, you nor anyone else did the studies. The results coming out look pretty bad compared with a typical respiratory virus.

Both can and do cause harm. You downplay one and assume the worst it the other.

What is your assessment of the number dead today that would not have been dead if not for infection by the experimental Chinese virus? How about the studies on heart damage that I just linked to?

· Administrator
77,920 Posts
So you finally admit you are downplaying the experimental Chinese virus. About time you realized it.
How many lies will it take before you distrust the official narrative? Has there not already been enough?

· Administrator
77,920 Posts
I distrust the official narrative and have from the beginning.

I distrust the unofficial narrative as well. Do you?
Which 'unofficial narrative'? Be specific because there are more than one.

· The Typist
25,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,731 ·
Which 'unofficial narrative'? Be specific because there are more than one.
All of them. Why do you ask? Are there some narratives that you want to be true so badly that you are not skeptical?

I posted links to actual studies that suggest horrible impacts of Covid. I hope they are bogus. You just dismiss them, but rumors on the other is what you post.

There are two separate studies coming out
We've heard this from the beginning from all sides. These magic treatments that save everyone, but the pharmaceutical companies have the power to stop the communist Chinese from treating their people. There would have been no lockdown in China if any of them worked that well. The pharmaceutical companies apparently control every country on the planet more than the Jews did in the run up to WWII.

Everyone has been wrong in a massive way. Everyone screamed wolf from the rooftops. Nobody has any credibility at this point.

Everyone was wrong, but nobody was wrong about everything. So they ignore all the BS they believed and pretend like they were the pillar of truth and pretend like their credibility was not scuffed and continue on with the arrogant delusions that they have the truth, well this time anyways.

All were wrong in major ways and all the outspoken are just as certain as ever that we just need that one study and everything they said will be proven true even though so much has been proven to be complete BS.

How many died from Covid in the U.S? Just ballpark it to prove my point.

· Administrator
77,920 Posts

· Administrator
77,920 Posts
I posted links to actual studies that suggest horrible impacts of Covid.
And I have posted numerous link suggesting Covid deaths are overstated. Possible as high as 90%. Whether someone died OF Covid or WITH Covid matters. We don't count people that died WITH the FLU.....or WITH RSV....or any other virus. That was a change that occurred when covid hit.....and it's total BS.

· Southern Comfort
12,272 Posts

· The Typist
25,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,736 ·
And I have posted numerous link suggesting Covid deaths are overstated. Possible as high as 90%. Whether someone died OF Covid or WITH Covid matters. We don't count people that died WITH the FLU.....or WITH RSV....or any other virus. That was a change that occurred when covid hit.....and it's total BS.
Today maybe. But something killed a lot of additional people before the vaccine, what was it? A really bad run of luck?

But we've beat ths dead horse to dust.

· Homey
14,975 Posts
Well, the CDC, NIH, Swamp Fauci and all swampers who profit from this are recommending and FUNDING an annual booster from now until the end of time. For those who they deem at risk (undefined) are recommended to get multiple boosters, every year, forever.:rolleyes: So how many of y'all who have spike protein gene therapy coursing through your veins will follow the science?o_O

1721 - 1740 of 1758 Posts