Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this site is about duck hunting and all that. But as the hunting season closes for most of us, our fancy turns to other outdoor activities. I will get there in a second. I got my wife some mail order P.J.'s. (she calls them jammies) I hit a home run with that. Heck..call it a grand slam. I don't want to spam this site,but...guys...I'm telling you... pajamagram.com is gonna make her happy. And making her happy is what you want.

After she got her new "jammies" today, and I will quote; "I love my Jammies, they are perfect." I found a new Vexilar (FL-18) in the front seat of my car after work. If you do not know what a Vexilar is, it is one of the top of the line fish finding systems out there. And they work. Sometimes the Honey Hole is better than a swamp full of ducks. It is a woman that never complains and lets you pursue what we love to do. Just make time for her when she needs it. The dividends are ten fold.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
New PJ's, last weekend out with the ladies without the kids and me and this weekend a whole day out for the two of use without the kids. My wife is great about my hunting and I plan to keep it that way. :thumbsup:

Next month her birthday and anniversary, need to do a good job on those to lay the ground work for salmon fishing . :laughing:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i have heard about them on the radio also. unforuntately, my wife is a victoria secrets kinda gal. (unfortunate because it's pretty expensive.) it doesn't bother me much because it gives me the green light to get me the good stuff when it comes to what i want.

i try and live by the "if mama's happy, then everyone's happy" philosophy. it has worked pretty good so far...

·
Registered
70 Posts
victorias secret....hmmmmmmmmm lets see........i vaguely remember that store.....

it was lets see......( my oldest is 4 1/2 now)......5 years ago......

ever since then its "mommy's don't wear thongs or that lacy stuff"....and i'm not talking flip-flops

i guess i'll have to wait until they are all off to college....and we have one in the oven as we speak....19 years from now.....the year 2024....around the time battlestar gallactica was set.....

oh well....i'll just live through everyone elses stories and remember how it was and hopefully how it will be....

·
Registered
450 Posts
surf ox wrote:
i guess i'll have to wait until they are all off to college....and we have one in the oven as we speak....19 years from now.....the year 2024....around the time battlestar gallactica was set.....
:toofunny:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could not help it. I tried the Vexilar in my fish tank. I need a bigger fish tank and bigger fish. Anyway... it only figures...I get a fish finder and the very next day it is 61 deg out and the ice starts to melt. Sometimes you can't win for losing.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
surf_ox said:
victorias secret....hmmmmmmmmm lets see........i vaguely remember that store.....

it was lets see......( my oldest is 4 1/2 now)......5 years ago......

ever since then its "mommy's don't wear thongs or that lacy stuff"....and i'm not talking flip-flops
We got to talk to her, we got a 10 and 5 yr old and Victoria is well known around here, along with the thongs :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Ahh, you married fellas. The girl I took out on Valentine's Day asked me about hunting - & she smiled all through my gabbing about it! May be she's the one; she's all for it. &&&&&&&& - she wants to go out again. Is hunting romantic? Sure hope so.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Mark McCummins said:
Ahh, you married fellas. The girl I took out on Valentine's Day asked me about hunting - & she smiled all through my gabbing about it! May be she's the one; she's all for it. &&&&&&&& - she wants to go out again. Is hunting romantic? Sure hope so.
O YEAH :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.