Duck Hunting Forum banner

Vermont Classifieds

23K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Bunker 
#1 ·
Vermont Duck Hunting Chat local Classifieds. All rules apply here as in Main Classifieds.

#2 ·
I have a 1974 Starcraft 21 foot v hull. The boat is painted grey and set up for diver duck hunting. It has rubber floor mats and a pop up canvas blind.
1994 Mercury 135 Black Max
New Stator, Two props 19" and 15"and Rebuilt power trim. I had the oil injection system professionally removed two years ago as I had trouble with a couple oil injection modules. I have all the parts to put it back on if needed.
Phoenix galvanized roller trailer with surge brakes
Depth finder

I bought the boat 4 yrs ago and replaced all the wood in the transom, new floor with tuff coat and a wood side console. I have kept the boat in my garage since i bought it so the wood has stayed in great shape unlike most other older boats which get left to the weather outdoors.

It is a riveted boat and it does leak. It has leaked the whole time I have owned it. I am getting rid of it as I have not used it much in the last couple year and want money to build my fourth smaller marsh boat.

I am in Huntington Vermont.

I have it posted on Craigslist with pictures.
http://burlington.craigslist.org/boa/3668831877.html

$5000.00

Call Andrew
802 777 0100
chambo32@yahoo.com

#6 ·
For Sale: Snow Goose Decoys and Ecaller

151 Decoys:

100 Texas rags, with attached stakes in a decoy bag
35 life-size silouettes, all with attached stakes (feeders, actives, sleepers)
14 magnum shells (heads can be used as feeders or actives)
2 full bodies with stakes

Ecaller:

self-contained system housed in a toolbox, holes drilled for wires, stereo deck with USB and Aux inputs for iPhone/iPod/mp3 player, power amp, 12 volt tractor battery, 4 all-weather bullhorn speakers, 100' speaker wire.

Well over $400 invested, asking $250. Will deliver in VT/NH/NY. I might sell Ecaller and decoys seperately. Thanks!!

Attachments

#7 ·
Steel shot gun shell for sale 12ga 3 1/2 inch various sizes prices starting at $16.00 per box

Steel shot gun shells for sale 12ga 2 3/4 inch #3 and #4 prices starting at $10.50 per box

All Factory NEW!!!! Stock up on this GREAT Deal!!!!!

Various brands Kent, Hevi-shot, Federal, Remington, Estate and Winchester...... Priviate Sale!!!

Location Colchester, VT..

contact josephdurst@gmail.com

#8 ·
I have a homemade wet deck/open water layout boat made from Epoxy Resin, 6 oz fiber class cloth and 1/4 luan. 10 foot tall, about 4.5 ft wide and 12 inches tall. I followed the Marsh Monster Plans i purchased online. I have built three other marsh style layouts. I made this boat three years ago and have not used it in the last couple years. It has a spray skirt and I will include the seat for it as well. It weights about 100 lbs. $700
Huntington, VT

sold

#12 ·
I have one dozen full body goose decoys by hardcore that I am looking to get rid of,they come with stands. There is nothing wrong with them,used one season,and not used after that just stored,I do not like the size of them,they are smaller than all my other decoys,and I am just not liking that,so price is 200.00 if anyone is interested. Will post pics as soon as I can take pics,I have to go out and dig them out of the whole pile of decoys in the carport.

#15 ·
Hello guys, I am selling my Barnegat Bay style duck boat with the trailer. This boat is 12' long and good for one man with dog and decoys and other gear. I've hunted out of this boat for the past two years and killed a lot of ducks out of it. I power it with a 9.9 Hp motor and would not suggest going more powerful than that as it really pushes this boat.

Check out my Craigslist post for more information and a bunch of pictures: http://nh.craigslist.org/boa/5631632303.html

Either reply through Craigslist or PM me here.

#16 ·
I have 7 brand new never been used storm front goose floaters, they have flocked heads also, Also for sale I have over 3 dozen duck decoys, mostly mallards some blacks, they are flocked dakotas, pro grade GHG, and G and H brand. Let me know what your interested in and we can negotiate a price.

#19 ·
**Price drop**

Up for sale are 48 Herters 72 mallards, blacks and repainted scoters (were black ducks). All mallards are in nice shape with normal user dings in a foam decoy and all have been repainted at some point in time, 9 of them have autumn wings wooden heads. Some of the bodies have been modified to no head feeders or surface feeders.

There are 12 black ducks, 7 have the old style internal keel, 3 have AW heads. The old style are in fair condition (perfect candidates for a burlap project) and the newer ones are similar to above. Some of them also have been modified like the mallards.

There are 6 +1 black ducks repainted as scoters (one white) these are also the old keel type and are in fair condition and will need a new paint job and possibly burlap.

Also included are 1 Herters 62 mallard, old style keel in good shape, and 4 older Superduck mallard decoys. These are in good shape, just need a paint job.

I am looking for $8 each or $375 for the whole lot, picked up in Rutland VT. I will be willing to travel some depending on my schedule, and they are the decoys only, no lines or weights.

Any questions let me know and I can answer them, email or IM

#21 ·
12' duck boat hand crafted in Maine by a resident boat builder. Complete with spring loaded layout doors, dog hide, oars & seat. Rated for up to 4hp outboard. Can easily be seen in person in either Maine or eastern Mass. Deliverable to just about anywhere in New England for a small flat fuel rate. PM with any questions.

$500 or best offer

Sent from my pocket pop tart using Takeacrap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.