Duck Hunting Forum banner
341 - 360 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
MinnesotaDan said:
Honestly I'm not even that mad at Barr. He does look like he has been putting fourth a low effort but Zimmer is just getting out schemed. Barr should never be asked to cover WR's down the field like that, and the safeties gave him zero help.

Our defense has looked terrible since the NFC Divisional Playoff game against the Saints.

If our D coordinator was calling plays instead of Zimmer they would be calling for his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Agreed on all of this.

Goff looked Brady like. Some really nice throws.

I really think some gameplanning on the ref's tendencies would help our D. I thought some of those penalties on Rhodes for holding were not something that would be called by a lot of refs. I thought some obvious OL holds happened on both sides, that weren't called as well.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
I stand by my statement... Kendricks is twice the LB Barr is. Barr is the most overrated player on our defense. Yes... the second TD over him was a coverage breakdown by the nickel back, but I can't stand watching a guy shut it down and coast in after a receiver when he gets burned. Run it out. Be a leader... like Diggs. Especially for what we're paying him.

Clap, clap
Clap, clap, clap

OVER-RATED!!!

:wink:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Gunnysway said:
I stand by my statement... Kendricks is twice the LB Barr is. Barr is the most overrated player on our defense. Yes... the second TD over him was a coverage breakdown by the nickel back, but I can't stand watching a guy shut it down and coast in after a receiver when he gets burned. Run it out. Be a leader... like Diggs. Especially for what we're paying him.

Clap, clap
Clap, clap, clap

OVER-RATED!!!

:wink:
Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that.

Guy seems like one of those very gifted athletes that can't get motivated to play hard. Guy has to be the easiest LB to run block I've ever seen.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
These rule changes have me happy about my decision to get out of fantasy. Hard to watch some of these calls. The low hit penalty on Cousins IMO is a joke, so was the TD reception by Smallwood, so was the penalty on Sendajo.

I just don't really care about the NFL anymore.

·
Banned
9,006 Posts
Yeah *** how was that a TD pass to Smallwood? Like if that was the field of play they would have called that a fumble and not an incomplete pass?

Just dumb.

Officiating really has gotten bad. The hit on cousins was just plain soft, no reason to call that. And the Sendejo penalty was dumb too.

I'm just glad they didn't call the hot Harrison out on Alshon that popped the call loose.

Offense has been just crazy this year, almost every QB is throwing the ball 55 times or more a game, it's like they're playing Madden.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #351 ·
Tough game coming Sunday night. Dalvin ( I can't play) Cook on the sidelines AGAIN along with Barr and a couple others against a team that usually has our number. Hope it doesn't go down to the wire because that's where Brees seems to shine. They may play Everson, but he's got to be a little rusty. Hope they aren't rushing him along too quickly. Skol from duck deprived Pa.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #352 ·
Anyone watch this turd last night ? Predictable offense, O line like Swiss cheese, Dalvin Cook-failure, Cousins-Mr batted down pass, Zimmer-baffled, just a terrible game. Thank God we don't have to play Alabama or Clemson. :mad:

·
Banned
9,006 Posts
Was a tough one. Listened to it on the radio. I'm glad I didn't sit around all day waiting for the game to come on.

Really seems like this team is wasting a lot of potential. I've got us finishing 9-5-1 at best right now, and hopefully that's enough for a wild card spot. If we have to play Chicago at home for wildcard playoff game we might as well call it a season right now.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #356 ·
Man what a terrible game yesterday. Out coached, and out played at every turn they looked like the team they really are........bad. J. D. has no clue as an O.C. his play calling is terrible 5 yard pass plays when you need 17 yards just aren't going to get it done and Kirk Cousins has to be the most immobile QB in the league which isn't good given our O line. Why did we stop running the ball, I don't get it. When we lose next week, which we will, then our season will be officially over. What an absolutely pathetic showing. Every team in the division lost yesterday. What an embarrassment. Hello Mike McCarthy we are going to have an opening coming up shortly........

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
kbooger said:
Why I hate the NFL exhibit #301,954:

Waiving at the opposing bench - unsportsmanlike conduct 15 yards.
Yet Theilen yelling at the opposing coach/bench gets nothing :lol3:

I've been watching the NFL for years and I have no idea what a completed pass or defensive pass interference is anymore.

341 - 360 of 392 Posts