Duck Hunting Forum banner
361 - 380 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #361 ·
Can't believe I wasted three hours of my life on this debacle. What a pathetic effort by the entire team from the top down. Cousins looks like the player he is and now we are stuck with this turd for the next 3 years. Difilipo is garbage.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
razorrt5 said:
Come on fellas, jump on that ravens bandwagon while the gettin is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm on the "whoever is playing the eagles, I'm a fan of" bandwagon.

I'm not one to call for coaches to be fired, but I think Zim has been a disappointment and overrated.

Maybe I should apply for the GM position, all I need to mention is that OL help would be a priority :lol3: we've had the same problem for most of Spielman's tenure.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #373 ·
Anybody watch this debacle today ? It was a pathetic example with Captain Kirk leading the way. They ran the ball well but why on earth did he throw that pass when they could have run it in ? It boggles the mind.

·
Registered
552 Posts
don novicki said:
Anybody watch this debacle today ? It was a pathetic example with Captain Kirk leading the way. They ran the ball well but why on earth did he throw that pass when they could have run it in ? It boggles the mind.
Cousins was mediocre at best with the Redskins so it's safe to assume he's going to be mediocre with us. He can't handle pressure once he went down by a few touchdowns it was too much pressure for him. If he's up like in Falcons game he plays his best but when the getting is bad he isn't our guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #377 ·
Well another season is here and so far the results have been mixed, except that KC is doing very well for once. Barr, and Carriers have been busts so far ( when you can't take the field) but maybe that will change. Cleveland will be a huge challenge today and if the Bikes win Ill start to believe. How about you guys, what do you think? P.S. from the looks of the DU migration map it looks a little slow there. Here in NW Pa. we haven't started yet, but I can guarantee it will be slow as the hunting around here has really gotten bad. Skol........

·
Registered
336 Posts
My season has been just like the vikes so far alot of hype but not much to show for it. Atleast every game has been close and they have put themselves in a position to win. As bad as the NFC North is I still don't see them making the playoffs. Atleast it gives me an excuse to park my butt in front of the TV pound beers and yell at the tv.

361 - 380 of 392 Posts