Duck Hunting Forum banner
381 - 392 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #384 ·
It's almost football season. Maybe this is the year the Vikes pull one out of their arse and do something other than choke, but personally I doubt it. They did get rid of Sean Mannion today and Mond is gone too. New offense, new defense, new HC, new GM, I don't see them winning a lot of games this year, 8-9 again is my prediction.....

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
I went out to deer hunt with my daughter… came back blindsided by my wife very upset over the packs performance… glad I was hunting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #390 ·
Anyone watch last night? It was really bad, Irv Smith dropping that sure TD was enough for me but the Captain really stunk it up also. You had to wonder where Adam Theilen has been as he's been MIA basically since the beginning of the season. I don't know but I have a feeling that Detroit is going to be a handful this weekend esp. after a short week.....

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I am not a Vikings fan but my son is and I too wonder where Theilen has been. You would think they would be targeting him more in order to keep Jefferson open. 3 interceptions was absolutely comical. The Vikings have a great defense and they just did not show up IMO. I would have loved to see them beat the Eagles.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #392 ·
Not sure I like the fact that they just got in to London early this a.m. whereas N.O. has been there all week. We will see if KOC's plan works out. Jet lag though, is really tough. Lets hope it doesn't show in their play......

381 - 392 of 392 Posts