Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
thanks for the info honker. i moved this thread to the virginia forum so it'll get a little better regional exposure.

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Looking forward to talkin duck at the contest..or hearing you guys talk duck.... it's music to my ears and I'm looking forward to hearing some big time calling! All, I can say is ...man, I wish I could de dat! See ya there :getdown: I'll be de tall one ...the one with my eyes closed and a big grin on my face :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Anybody/everybody planning on going to the huntin show...AND the duck/goose calling contest this weekend????? I have not heard any big name guys blowing but I'm sure we will be in for a treat!
Be sure to stop by the Vawfa booth and say hey :welcome:

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Man, did you all hear all those "kids" blowing the socks off in the duck/goose calling contest. I told de guys and throwing all my calls away and grabbing one of thse kids and sticking him in my blind bag. man, can they blow :salude:
I hats off to all the callers, any of them are welcome in my blind, any day of the week :thumbsup:
Glad to see all the guys at the Vawfa booth, I enjoyed a day spent ...talkin duck Now, bring on the cold weather I'm pumped :getdown:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.