Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a 10 Gauge shotgun for sale? Would like to get one, really don't want to pay full price for a gun thats going to get knocked around in the duck boat. Thanks :help:

·
Registered
352 Posts
buster_22 said:
Anyone have a 10 Gauge shotgun for sale? Would like to get one, really don't want to pay full price for a gun thats going to get knocked around in the duck boat. Thanks :help:
I have a 4yr old browning has a small scratch on the barrel would like to get 750.00 for or make trade/ offer.

·
Registered
327 Posts
750 is alot unless its the browning gold semi but othere wise for being 4yrs old its too much to pay for the bps.......i got mine new off the shelf and in the box for 500.00

·
Registered
352 Posts
duckbuster said:
750 is alot unless its the browning gold semi but othere wise for being 4yrs old its too much to pay for the bps.......i got mine new off the shelf and in the box for 500.00
It is a browning gold stalker with 28inch barrel I have 3 chokes and wrench with it. Oh yea I will post pix.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a Browing gold semi-auto 10 guage for sale, in good condition, come's with 3 tube's and the wrench.
I want $625.00 for it firm.
Perfer to be picked up from me due to shipping problem's.
586-634-7233

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.