Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for any cheap decoys they can be in any condition but please no holes. I am looking for mostly duck or canadian goose decoys for the time being but would be interested in any cheap other decoys that you might have thanks :mrgreen:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have thirty-six(36) all male canvasbacks and redheads that are Carrylite. They are the inflatable type and most are filled with that expandable foam. I just bought them off Ebay like a week ago and paid $150 for them!!! I really got ripped off, but anyway if you want them they are yours for $75 plus shipping. Let me know. Greg
[email protected]

·
Registered
247 Posts
CURRENTLY WALLMART HAS A DOZ FOR 18 BUCKS....MALLARDS
DRAKES AND HENS........IS THAT CHEAP ENOUGH :salude:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Duck Busting,

I bought some of those Hot Buys and most of the paint chipped off. Just a thought. I aslo have around a dozen or so mixed mallard's and a dozen or so blue bills. There made of WOOD, and I'll give them to you just have to pay for shipping. I live in MI.

·
Registered
327 Posts
If i were you i would find your nearest dealer and get the HOT BUY mallard duck decoys there paint is very durable and they should only run about $20

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
i'd say the hot buys would be the way to go for cheap mallards. I got a doz. and am gonna get another doz or 2 (if i dont find some goose shells or bodys soon for a cheap enough price.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts