Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
James, if I were you I would consider waiting until the next SBE IIs come out around August. The store where I buy my guns talked me out of buying one last week. He has sold about 15 of them and everyone is complaining about jamming issues. He says the factory should have them corrected with the new ones that come out around August.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Jamming issues????
I have 2 SBE II's and duck/goose hunted in several states this year, in various weather conditions. Not one single problem. Not one single hiccup.
99%m of the tiime, jamming problems can be traced to the nut behind the stock. I saw one bonehaed in ND who had a jamming 391. He cursed up one side and down the other. Claiming the 391 was nothing but a piece of junk. He was asked when was the last time he had cleaned the recoil spring. He said he hadnt. The retard went so far as to say that there was no spring in the stock. :cool: :thumbsdown:
You have to be smart enough to know about/how to take care of you equipment.
My SBE II's have been if anything FLAWLESS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.