Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a pair of cheap waders, size 12. Shoot me a email. Any kind and type, it doesn't matter to me.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Hey KS.... I got a pair of camo cabela's neopreane waders. There old but have no leaks as far as I know. They're the kind that don't have the boots attached. They don't say a size on them. They just say Medium. The boot size is like 10 I think, but you could allways buy other boots. If you interested just let me know... and hey you wouldn't have 2 pay shipping. You could just come and pick them up. And if you didn't like them you wouldn't have 2 buy em. By the way what part of the state do you live in?

Mallyard

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey ive got a pair of i think Lacrosse size 12's ...theyre the canvas ones..but dont leak.... they fit my feet...but dont fit my belly anymore...so i need some of them stretchy hi dollar ones...these are cheap....as in make offer.... PS..they dont leak.... if theyd of leaked id of died of pnuemonia last winter.... thas the truth.... heheh not about the pnuemonia...but they dont leak....lemme know if ur interested...im in central kansas.....

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in north east kansas. I have already found a pair but thanks anyways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts