Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new litter of pups on the ground and would like a couple of ducks for introducing them to birds before they leave. I checked the freezer and am out. Anyone in N. GA able to help me out by giving me a couple?

Thanks

Deborah
www.ildanoch.com

[This ad was edited-It is against Fed laws to buy/sell waterfowl, but you may give another person waterfowl. It is lawful if the reciever paid for the shipping cost only. BTW, duck wings can be used for pups, and they can be taped to a bumper too for retreiving]

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I got some dried goose wings. I have two that are the last two sectons and I have many more that are the last sections only that would be great for little guys. I am in Maryland

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got some dried duck wings they are showing interest in. They just turned 3 wks old today and are only following it around and biting it some. Was just hoping for a duck for later. Would like one nice enough to take pictures of the pups with it.

How much would shipping be?

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you want to just get them birdy get a young piegon that can't fly well yet. You'll get them really birdy. We've had five week old puppies kill a piegon in 40 seconds. A piegon might be easier to get than a duck. Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.