Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to do a self guided hunt in Sask. possibly this fall. My father has dreamed of this and I want to make it a reality. I am totally new to coming to Canada and thought I could get some help here. I was told the Quill Lakes area is where I should focus. We were wondering about lodging in the area and when we should come. Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It could be 2 of or as many as 6. I would mostly like to duck hunt but if the opportunity to goose hunt was there, we would take advantage of it. As far as accomodations, we don't need anything fancy but cooking facilities are a must. This is just in the planning stages and we are trying to come up with a cost estimate.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Fellows just a word of caution this is not intended as a sight to promote a business so before the thread gets to that stage pm one another. Thanks in advance for your co operation.

Keep takin those shooting lessons, I think they're working cause your starting to get some tail feathers.

keep the sport alive take a kid hunting / fishing.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
It is not you that the problem lies with it is with the fellow who is trying to promote his Outfitting business to you on this site. All he had to do was ask for you to PM him on his personal site and make his pitch from there. Hope you don't think I was singling you out as you did not abuse the site.

Keep the sport alive, take a kid hunting / fishing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.