Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just recieved an email about this from the coordinator. It will be June 4th and 5th. In anyone is interested more in this I can get you in contact with the coordinator. I understand that Shawn Stahl will be the MC again this year.

C Dubb

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A great man once said "DOUGH!!!!! mmm a donut"

I am sure she will understand.

:laughing:

But anyhow......congradulations.

C Dubb

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
98 Ramtough: Sucks to be you, hehehe...

Last year's festival was pretty impressive for a first year deal. I think about 1200 people showed up. There was a great calling contest; a money deal, and it attracted some nice names.

It was evident that the DU boys in the Tri-Cities put a lot of hard work into the event. I can't wait to see what another year's hard work and experience will do for the '05 Festival.

Most of all, it is a nice mid-year immersion back into the world of ducks, geese and the marsh. It is a highlight on my summer calendar.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gonna try to set up a booth. We will see what the fundage will be like when the time comes.

I will be there though. Stop by my booth if it is there and introduce yourself.
Cant tell you the name because of forum rules ( wich i completely understand) but the name of the booth will have my name on it.

C Dubb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.