Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good waterfolw magazine. So far, it seems like Wildfowl magazine is very popular. What about waterfowl.com journal or Delat Waterfowl? I don't really understand what Delta's magazine is about but....any help would be greatly appriciated!!!![/b] IF YOU VIEW, PLEASE REPLY

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Waterfowl Hunter By Whitetail Hunting Stratagies sells for $8.95 US and $10.95 Can.

Keep shooting, your bound to hit something.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
my wife ordered a couple of different ones for me a few weeks ago but i have yet to receive any of them. i know one of them is wildfowl, the other i think is the waterfowl mag mentioned by a couple others here. i'll let you know what i think if i ever get them.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I have purchased at my local shops Wildfowl and Waterfowl Hunter (the whitetails one). Beyond the fact that the Waterfowl Hunters is way too expensive for what it contains, It has been only somewhat enjoyable. I do enjoy Wildfowl, I have already learned a lot and like reading it. As far as Delta or DU's magazines...I'm just not sure yet. I've never seen the DU one, but should be getting my first Delta Report soon and I joined recently.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.