Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here a member? I'm looking for feedback on this organization for the purposes of starting a local chapter. There seems to be a great debate over DU and Delta Waterfowl but have yet to hear anything on Waterfowl USA. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
-Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,296 Posts
My first bump
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
23,727 Posts
Never heard of Waterfowl USA.

I see you are in Columbus. Are you an OWA member?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,296 Posts
Botiz630 said:
Never heard of Waterfowl USA.

I see you are in Columbus. Are you an OWA member?
7 yr old post. This guy even around anymore? I just needed to practice my bumping
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
23,727 Posts
Oh man I fell for that one big time. Redbeard, don't you have a patrol car to be napping in?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,203 Posts
I am a member in Virginia. WUSA is different in that your chapter keeps 80% of the funds it raises to do local pro waterfowl projects. Local bucks for local ducks. Other orgs are the opposite. You have a fund raiser, and hand the majority off to the mother ship for them to use in projects they deem worthy . Not bashing the others, just showing the differences. We use our bucks to rebuild blinds on our WMA's, buy pumps and donate them to the WMA, donate thousands of pounds of seed to the WMA's too. The guys I work with have a number of leases where we hunt, but we believe it is important for guys without connections or funds for a lease, to have places to hunt.
The other org I am a member is , our state's waterfowl association Virginia Waterfowlers Association. 100% of dues and fund raisers goes directly into over 30 pro hunting, conservation events a year.
Don't get me wrong. I believe Delta and DU do good work, and appreciate it. It is all good.
TF
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,617 Posts
Way to bump a 7 year old post... I think we need more of those Officer Farva :huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,617 Posts
flightstopper said:
Redbeard that was a unappropriate misuse of a bump. Just like starting a slow clap timing and conditions are crucial to success. Better luck next time.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HAHAHa Classic! :bow: :bow:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,296 Posts
VaTailfeathers said:
I am a member in Virginia. WUSA is different in that your chapter keeps 80% of the funds it raises to do local pro waterfowl projects. Local bucks for local ducks. Other orgs are the opposite. You have a fund raiser, and hand the majority off to the mother ship for them to use in projects they deem worthy . Not bashing the others, just showing the differences. We use our bucks to rebuild blinds on our WMA's, buy pumps and donate them to the WMA, donate thousands of pounds of seed to the WMA's too. The guys I work with have a number of leases where we hunt, but we believe it is important for guys without connections or funds for a lease, to have places to hunt.
The other org I am a member is , our state's waterfowl association Virginia Waterfowlers Association. 100% of dues and fund raisers goes directly into over 30 pro hunting, conservation events a year.
Don't get me wrong. I believe Delta and DU do good work, and appreciate it. It is all good.
TF
Congrats, you answered a 7 year old question
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
77,184 Posts
Redbeard said:
VaTailfeathers said:
I am a member in Virginia. WUSA is different in that your chapter keeps 80% of the funds it raises to do local pro waterfowl projects. Local bucks for local ducks. Other orgs are the opposite. You have a fund raiser, and hand the majority off to the mother ship for them to use in projects they deem worthy . Not bashing the others, just showing the differences. We use our bucks to rebuild blinds on our WMA's, buy pumps and donate them to the WMA, donate thousands of pounds of seed to the WMA's too. The guys I work with have a number of leases where we hunt, but we believe it is important for guys without connections or funds for a lease, to have places to hunt.
The other org I am a member is , our state's waterfowl association Virginia Waterfowlers Association. 100% of dues and fund raisers goes directly into over 30 pro hunting, conservation events a year.
Don't get me wrong. I believe Delta and DU do good work, and appreciate it. It is all good.
TF
Congrats, you answered a 7 year old question
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hammer: We are wearing off on you Red!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,198 Posts
teddysberna said:
flightstopper said:
Redbeard that was a unappropriate misuse of a bump. Just like starting a slow clap timing and conditions are crucial to success. Better luck next time.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HAHAHa Classic! :bow: :bow:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: very nice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,768 Posts
Is Waffles a trooper? :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top