Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently my 5 year old sister underwent an 8 hour operation to remove a canerous tumor from inside her spinal cord. The operation left her unable to walk but with extensive physical therapy and a lot of love, she is getting closer to walking all of the time. She also recently began Chemotherapy treatments. Because of this we are asking for donations from businesses and any one that wants to help out. We are accepting monetary donations, or goods to be sold on the auction at her benefit. Be we really need your prayers also! The benefit for her and my family will be on April 2, 2005 @ Illini Central High School in Mason City, Illinois.

Thanks,

Zach Baugher

For Information on Donations contact:

Jason & Amanda Harrison
[email protected]
217-445-2252

Zach Baugher
[email protected]
217-828-0083

www.jessiebaugherbenefit.com --- [email protected]

· Registered
452 Posts
i will pray for her.

had

· Registered
4,265 Posts
Zack, as I read your post my heart became heavy, my eyes filled with tears. I want you to know Brother I'm here for you. 1Cor 12: 26 " And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it;" I'm joining my faith with yours to see God move in your sisters life for a complete healing.
Matthew 18:19 says "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven". God Bless You, Don

· Registered
16 Posts
I will pray for her numerous times daily. Speaking from experience, my eldest neice (21 yrs old) was diagnosed with brain stem cancer and is fighting for her life right now. I was never a religious man before, but God help us all, I'll preach to the masses if it helps her to recover!!

Good luck, and you my prayers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.