Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd love to take credit for this one--but can not, as I stole it from another site :yes:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious in that the Hostess Co went under?

I remember creating a major scene while in college---they ran out of Hostess Twinkies on a Friday afternoon--I always had Twinkies for afternoon break with coffee. "What the he** you mean there are not any more Twinkies left" in a loud booming voice that echoed across the cafeteria..... :laughing: I'm known to speak what I think... and yes it has gotten me into trouble more than a few times...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
When I find Mrs McCummins - or vice versa :eek: - I'll definitely suggest something like this! Beautiful!
Yah - I hope Hostess is still in business. Doesn' t Wonder Bread own them? ITT Baking? I think Wonder's had some problems; didn't know that Hostess did too. Yikes! :eek:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I thinnk its dolly madison..went bankrupt...but theyr all a conglomerate...the dolly plant here is still runnin and turnin out hostess twinkies....how long..???who knows...but i bet someone else will pick it up...

·
Registered
598 Posts
My dad got me a job after school working for wonder bread/ hostess. I've been doin it since about February, I have to go put out bread and cakes everyday after school at wal mart, it sux, but pays pretty good. Anyway, the factories are still goin because there are plenty of twinkies and stuff for me to put out everday, and my dad works for em, he's a supervisor. He said some other company will probably buy them out if they can't get things straightened up. I could care less though, as long as I still have my job. So for now, yes there are still Twinkies

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
sorry folks, I didnt meant for ya to think that the twinkies were going away right now... Just a chance that they will..

I love dingdongs WAY too much. If they go under I am going into the dingdong making busines..

edit-that doesnt sound very good...

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Hey... save the cream filling! Now i gotta go stock up for a life supply of twinkies! Anyone know how long a twinkie will keep without going bad? by the way the whole cake looks delicious! SAVE THE TWINKIES!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.