Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a pretty good hunt lined up for this weekend :D - what do y'all think the birds are gonna be like?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can't predict whats coming up but we do have a few cold fronts moving in by Sat AM. Last weekend pretty much suck since very few birds where flying.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hope you have better luck than Me. I live in NC and haven't seen that many ducks yet. My buddies tell me that this is normal for early december though. They tell me it will be better in Jan. Good Luck! :lol:

·
Registered
5,044 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
OHIODUCKA5 said:
MarkM said:
Copious amounts of alcohol being drank since I have a wedding to attend.
One of my best friends is getting married tomorrow. I told him im dressing up like Zorro getting drunk and setting chit on fire
Mine is a girl I used to see. Oddly enough she invited me to her wedding...

Maybe my life is like the movie Good Luck Chuck.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Hit it with her sister and the rest of the bridesmaids. Always makes a wedding more interesting.

·
9,795 Posts
OHIODUCKA5 said:
MarkM said:
One of my best friends is getting married tomorrow. I told him im dressing up like Zorro getting drunk and setting chit on fire
Bet you won't

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
ScaupHunter said:
Hit it with her sister and the rest of the bridesmaids. Always makes a wedding more interesting.
Her sister is batting for the other team now, so that one is out of the picture. Already working on the others though.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
OHIODUCKA5 said:
MarkM said:
Oh and pics or no proof.

·
Banned
11,694 Posts
OHIODUCKA5 said:
This is a 10 year old thread. WTH did you bump his betty??
Grasshopper...when you get to where you have started as many stupid threads as I have...you figure out a way to manufacture their demise...ie: bumping a few ten-year-old ones to the top.
Snatch the pebble from my hand. :biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts