Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well i guess i can feel lucky..??? i got three Drake mallards sun mornin... on two different places.... i let the gadwalls go... LOL...probly could of had limit if id of hit them..??? startin to see more all the time... im waitin now on the geese... *S*... seen a few...but havent got to shoot yet... *S*...theyll be here... *S*...I also pulled my back outtaplace...walkin bent over up on a pond..lol..dang i gotta loose weight i guess..??? oh well... i still got two off that pond... at least i didnt scream when back went...LOL....

·
Registered
962 Posts
my cousin and i shot 6 geese and a bonus duck as well all alone singel just came by the wrong guys.. but that was thrusday ... we were out of school... but the weekend before my dad and i shot a mixed bag of 11 ducks

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sounds like I need to be in YOUR blind, Yellow!
Got out here South JoCo/North Miami Co this morning, very short hunt... Just too nice out, but DID see a few Mallards, and two groups even worked a little bit, but nothing too intense. No big numbers, no flights coming in today...

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
I got a limit of ringnecks Saturday along with my bro and my pop. shot 5 of 7 (one shot and hit on a bird counted as my dads) so pretty good percentage. Seeing several ducks and geese moving on overcast days not so many on clear days. mostly geese. missed out on the shooting with yellow Thursday, had play practice for our school play :thumbsdown: but i've got plenty of season left.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
HUnting pressure has pushed the birds off the marsh. There could have been 15,000 that are now spread all over hell cause of the hunting pressure we get on our marshes. Had some of my best hunts ever on ponds with 5 miles of the refuge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.