Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to see ya made it over here. :getdown:

cooter is my pardnuh in huntin' 'em GREEN ****'s. We've been huntin' together for a coupla years now & it has been absolutely awesome to hunt with someone that is as ate up with it as you are. We login alot of ours scoutin', improvin' our equipment, etc. as duck season never ends. :thumbsup:

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GREEN!!!

[siteimg]351[/siteimg]

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I'm just now getting my huntin pardna logging on. Just last night we were talking about how nice it is to have someone just as crazy about the same thing as i am. :salude:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Thats what i thought this was. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Cooter?? wasn't he that guy on the Dukes o' Hazzard what fixed up the General Lee ev'r time it got all busted up??

Welcome Aboard Cooter!!!

:salude:

I'm still trying to get my huntin' buddies to log in here...you would figure that a bunch of guys that work at Intel would be able to follow a simple internet addy. :help: :hammering:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
You know the more i've thought about it, If my hunting buddies on here also he'll be able to catch me in all kinds of lies. :eek: :oops: Just kidding. I'm a truthfull man. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
:welcome: to the site may you stay long and prosper. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
So who is who?

Damn, the guy on the right looks like me :yes:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
ACEBLDRS said:
You know the more i've thought about it, If my hunting buddies on here also he'll be able to catch me in all kinds of lies. :eek: :oops: Just kidding. I'm a truthfull man. :mrgreen:
you'll notice you don't see any of my hunting buddies here.... :eek: :thumbsup:

J/K..i tell them all about it, just can't get them to show up. guess i'll have to go one over to their houses and make them join. :hammering:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
98ramtough said:
That poor poor guy.... :laughing:
:withstupid:

Good One 98 :salude:

AND Swamps, thats what I had to do...... And now y'all have DuffMaN to fill your souls with joy too! (Incase I wasnt doing enough :smile: )

-Stouff

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Thanks Guys, I'm the handsome one on the left. :toofunny: I've been all over the rest of the site, and just getting in here. I am really enjoying Shoguns, Dog, Ballisitcs pages. Seem like you guys have several in the know suka's on here.

Like Cephus said, we are still working on stuff to improve our odds. With you guys getting better and better each year, Quack and I are having to keep on the edge to continue strapping limits of Greenheads every year.

You guys should work on your fishing more, and give a old man some down time in the off season. :cool: Thanks for the welcome, and we'll see ya around. cooter

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
N TX looks just like PA...only with three feet of less snow. Well I guess the roads are better also. And we don't have red water...well unless I cut my finger on the ice auger...again. Tetus shots suck.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.