Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Stouff you are a reply machine. Kind of like a buzzard hanging out over a highway next to a pile of corn, just waiting for a fat dumb **** or possum or deer to step out and then Wham! Time to jump in and get an easy meal/post. :toofunny: Not sure where I was going with that. Keep it up. The beers are awfully good tonight. :salude:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
mallardhunter said:
Good idea, now the bad shooters can get some tips on shooting :mrgreen:
What are you trying to say?......... :hammering:

Yes, I am too one of those "bad" shooters :salude:
-Stouff

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
AlaskaRedneK said:
mallardhunter said:
Good idea, now the bad shooters can get some tips on shooting :mrgreen:
What are you trying to say?......... :hammering:

Yes, I am too one of those "bad" shooters :salude:
-Stouff
I think he's looking for some tips and pointers in a round about way. :yes:

And yes I did some competition shooting in Air Cadets and on the Black powder scene. But that doesn't make me an expert or an excelent shot. I still miss on occasion :pissed:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Come on mallard, just because they are handicapped dosn't give you the right to shoot at them. Sure they get special parking, but so do expecting mothers. Oh God, you don't shoot expecting mothers do you? :toofunny: :laughing: :toofunny: Please excuse my tasteless humor. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
gahunter said:
Come on mallard, just because they are handicapped dosn't give you the right to shoot at them. Sure they get special parking, but so do expecting mothers. Oh God, you don't shoot expecting mothers do you? :toofunny: :laughing: :toofunny: Please excuse my tasteless humor. :mrgreen:
:toofunny: You been in the suds again or just got ta get the kid before he can get you? :laughing:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Greg Wile said:
gahunter said:
:toofunny: You been in the suds again or just got ta get the kid before he can get you? :laughing:
AHAHAA HAHAHAAA AHAAHAAA

This is great!!! :laughing:

-Stouff

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Sure I'll give Stouff the first pointer.... Keep the friggin barrel pointed away from me!!! :toofunny:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.