Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Waterfowler.com was the best waterfowling website out there. Key word was becuase now that they've gone commercial and you have to pay to beable to post and read all the posts, its a slap in the face. They were providing a great service to all waterfowlers out there, but now they have sold out. Check out www.wisconsinduckhunter.com, there are alot of guys there and its free.

·
Registered
361 Posts
You pay for a lot more then posting ....There are so many good forums on there especially about training dogs that most people would probably pay 50- 100 dollars for some of the great info....it has mor people and more upto date action!!! Your also buying a magizine subscription which is gettting better and better plus discount guide services for members and now they are doing guided hunts by member groups for a week at a great price they are teaming up with DU and Delta....So tell me that your money is going to a wasted cause with this plus much much more.....

I think you are just to cheap to pay for something good plus you get free calls with member ships....the calls sell for 30.00 and you get it plus mag s and awesome deals on hevi shot with free shipping + new hevi steel with free shipping I dont see stuff like this on other free websites because then it would cost money......grow up and open your eyes!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.