Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Here in Kansas, we use g&h decoys for both duck and goose hunting. Their duck decoys and goose decoys are second to none.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I'll disgree with KSW about that. I am a G&H fan--but their floater Goose decoy heads break off. Big Foot floaters are the best mass produced Goose decoy out there IMHO.

BTW did you ever check out the sister site of goosehuntingchat.com?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'd either go with bigfoots or you might want to look into the Green Head Gear goose floaters. This year they come from the factory with flocked heads, and the realism is AMAZING. Look on the web site link that i'll give you. And look at there goose floaters. There is 1 ot 2 live geese in with the decoys. I didn't even notice until about the 5th time I looked at the picture... :shock: ...... Well hope this info helps. :thumbsup:

PS: Here's the link: www.greenheadgear.com

Mallyard

·
Registered
12 Posts
Foots, bar none. G&H have durability issues(heads breaking mainly) and Greenhead Gear have paint problems. I've tried them all and the foots are the most durable under exreme use!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
On the GHG decoys. The past 2 or 3 years the paint has been a major issue. But last year they fixed it all up. And the 2004 models are even better than th `03's. I know I'm going to get my hands on a few of `em this fall.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I get the flambeau s and then flock them. They look 5x better than any other moderately priced deke. The flock has stayed on for going on their 3rd season now with out a touch up. Or just get the Drop Zones @ $1500 a doz. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts