Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I received my present last weekend and am using it as I type this ;) I was hoping to upgrade my desktop to newer used one.....

But out of the blue I received a new top of the line IBM T42 laptop with 768 ram and a 1.7 Ghz M processer with the enhanced screen resolution. Talk about a kevlar coated tank... Not a cheap plastic body for sure... a magnesium case. A present from my second cousin who owns a computer Co. Kind of strange using a 'puter that costs more than the truck I drive ('92 S-10 4x4) :eek: Talk about a completely unexpected gift. :thumbsup:
It still blows my mind receiving it...

So what are you guys hoping for or getting for yourselves?

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
The wife with just a bow tied around her would be nice to find under the tree. Might be hard to explain to the kids why she is like that. :yes:

I already got a Redhead coat and Bone-dry waders early. Now I want something I can play with while I am not hunting. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I already got my Sirius satellite, radio plug and play system. Local radio around here sucks (if I hear "Wild Thing" or "Born to be Wild" one more time I am going on a killing spree) Oh...WAIT! I wont have to cuz I can listen to whatever I want to now! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....FREEDOM FROM MUNDANE LOCAL PROGRAMING!!! By the way I am really happy. I wanted some waist waders...but I will wait untill summer when they are cheaper.

Things I want that I won't get anytime soon; I want the 49ers not to suck anymore. I want an RV and tickets to every NASCAR race. I want a job that would allow me to do that and allow me to hunt all I wanted. In other words...I want to be paid for never going to work. (Dreaming is one thing that is free) I want a boat and a new Chevy pick-up. I want my own skeet/sporting clays/pistol and rifle range. I want my own lake. I want a Barret .50 cal sniper rifle. I want a tank and an aircraft carrier. A F-18 Super hornet (with missles,bombs and a 20mm cannon.) A monster truck to run over cars in the mall parking lot. I want a robot that picks up dog poop.

All kidding aside, I want peace for my wifes mother who is very ill and has maybe days to live. I want to be able to comfort her and her heavy heart. I want the right things to say. I want a way to take away her pain.
I guess untill that happends all I can to is be there. Thats about all I can do. Sorry for the downer....I guess I just needed to write. Go back and read about the monster truck... I know everyone of you has thought the same thing. Mall parking lot and a monster truck...

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
new shotgun.......I have been shooting dads old over and under my whole life. One of Beretta's 300 series would be nice, or Benelli's sbe.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Im waiting for my Winchester super x-2 I SAW IT AT GANDER MOUNTAIN HERE IN KENTUCKY AND IT WAS NEW FOR $500 dollers and i saw it here at my house so that means one thing WERE GOIN HUNTIN DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.