Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seein what yalls favriote type of waterfowl to hunt is, favorite place to hunt and where yall are from

Type of waterfowl: canadian goose/Mallard

Place to hunt: corn fields/ flooded impoundments

Im from: marylands eastern shore

·
Registered
276 Posts
Cant pick whats better between Canada geese and Ducks so I will say both. My favorite places to hunt are corn fields with ponds. I live in Northern Delaware, but mostly hunt in NJ and southern DE!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I love it all. Blacks and mallards in the marsh. Whistlers and bluebills in the river. Canada's, blacks and mallards in the corn fields. If I had to pick just one though, I think I would have to go with the corn fields. When those Canada's are circling 20 feet over your head....wow.

·
Registered
44 Posts
duck nut:
"When those Canada's are circling 20 feet over your head....wow."

couldn't have said it ant better. sometimes you just gotta lay back, keep the gun down and enjoy what few people have ever expeirenced...... on second thought shoot those mother [email protected]#$ers down. jk!. But really, the expeiences and the people ive met through fowling are awsome.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
all you guys hit the nail on the head. When your out in that cornfield layin in the laydowns or lookin up tryin to hide your face in the pit its like nothing i have ever felt before. and when your callin to them and foolin them into comin into your rig of stuffers or ghg's it gives you the biggest rush ever. there is nothing else that can even come close to comparing that feeling

·
3,310 Posts
I like huning corn fields and the river,

But nothing beats a pond, flat out! If it's a good one, be prepared to reload!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.