Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear all the time about it being over crowded. I found three good spots this past season and didn't have to put up with crowds. Day in day out, it is usually worth the drive from OKC. I did have one hunt ruined by out of staters. But that wasnt the norm.
Chris

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cobb is lossing its Charm. Way to many hunters and this last year we actually had some teenagers come into our spot after we where there and they tried running us off by calling the game warden on us and their father. We where in the clear but its that kinda crap that it seems that more and more people are dealing with.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
I hear there is good hunting there but more hunters than ducks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've hunted at Cobb probably 25 times in the last two years, and unless you have the time to go scout, you aren't going to know what your going to get. Me and a couple of buddies have been done in a half an hour (where most of that time is spent waiting on an non-mallard duck to come in to finish the limit) other times (specially late or when it begins to freeze up in the necks)-nothing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.