Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you guys like to hunt? Do you like to sit in a treestand and wait for that big monster buck to come by, or do you like to go walking for those tricky pheasants, or do you like getting up way before the sunrises and get out in waist high water and get set up for the ducks. Personaly I like to get out in the field and get setup for some ducks to come flying in or the honkers (canada geese) to float their way into the spread, or just watch the snow geese just take their time circling over you way up in the sky down to your spread. It doesn't get much better when you are hunting waterfowl in the fields -Matt

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
birds.

·
Registered
328 Posts
honestly to me in early fall there is nothing like getting up early and setting up ur decoy spread and watching the sun come up over the slough on ur spread. i also love to lay in the blinds and let them ducks and geese work there way in to the spread..

·
Registered
151 Posts
Waking up early and heading to the big water and slay the divers is my kind of hunting! Setting up a lot of dekes and watch whistlers roll in or buffies buzzing the coys or Cans zipping by is exhilerating. Shooting is fast and furious and is just plain fun! :salude:

·
Registered
452 Posts
:withstupid: sounds great to me!

·
Registered
54 Posts
i would have to say waking up early morning setting up dekes and goose decoys and sitting in your laydown blind blowing a goose and duck call waiting for the ducks and geese to come in

:thumbsup:

Daniel

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.