Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone wear under their waders while hunting? We all know that baggy thing like jeans bunch up and hurt and sweat pants during the regular season are way too warm and shorts are just out of the questions.

What are your comfortable suggestions?

·
Registered
234 Posts
A lacey thong...(Preferably hot pink) :banana: Nothing else... Anyone else where there same???

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cute

·
Super Moderator
23,772 Posts
I wear longjons and sweatpants. i tape around my ankles to keep em from riding up. keeps me nice and warm and unridden up on.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Usually a pair of fleece pants. Very comfortable and they will retain their warmth better in the winter than cotton if you are to sweat walking in or whatever.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have some camo bibs I wear undermine if it's pretty cold. If not then often just long johns...sometimes my turkey hunting pants if not real cold.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
wackemstackem said:
Cabelas fleece wader pants :thumbsup: highly recomend
Agreed, I have some thicker Columbia fleece pants for colder weather this year...though I am not sure why I got em....on most occasions a pair of capilene long underwear and the wader pants are so hot I could do a little crotchpot cooking!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
depends on weather.

warmer= boxers
colder= under armour or long johns

·
Banned
47 Posts
underarmour bottoms early in the season then just add wader pants with built in stirrups when it gets colder.....best combo out there by far!

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
BDUs when warm, BDUs and poly when it gets colder.

I love my wader pants, but they get too warm under my waders. I wear 'em field hunting or when hunting deer and coyotes and it gets cold.

·
Registered
361 Posts
If it's warm, jeans.

Cool weather I wear my under armour bottoms with jeans over them.

Cold weather I wear the under armour and my fleece hunting pants.

I got a pair of the hodgman velcro garters to keep my pants legs in place and I think that was the best 8 bucks I ever spent on duck hunting clothing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A lacey thong...(Preferably hot pink) 🍌 Nothing else... Anyone else where there same???
What does everyone wear under their waders while hunting? We all know that baggy thing like jeans bunch up and hurt and sweat pants during the regular season are way too warm and shorts are just out of the questions.

What are your comfortable suggestions?
Long wader socks, a pair of fleece lined thermal long johns, and a pair of fleece wader pants. I use gaiters at the bottom of each leg, to keep the pants, from riding up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts