Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What company do you think makes the best duck gun?
Remington618.75%
Mossberg26.25%
Browning515.63%
Winchester1340.63%
Benelli26.25%
Beretta13.13%
Stoeger13.13%
Franchi26.25%
Verona00.00%

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to test out the polls

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
BENELLI!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im a rem 870 man myself. I like to shoot the wingmaster trap model with the 30 inch full choke.

·
Registered
34 Posts
:yes: just joking about it being rigged ,most things in oklahoma are rigged (joke)....i moved from oklahoma city in oct of 2000 to san antonio talk about rigged that place is a joke for sure ,but so is this place it bites,i might move back to oklahoma i miss the good gun shops and the B.B.Q. & the hambugers in el reno

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow, I'm shocked at the results! I' m a BPS man, the dura touch finish is awesome! So what model Winchester is the favorite?

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I shoot a Franchi model 912, 28" bar, Max4 camo, I love it. I would of bought the benelli but it didnt feel right when i shouldered it. The most important thing to remember is to make sure that the gun fits rather than buying it becuase of popularity. :yes:
I have shot the winchester sx2's and they are a sweet shooting gun as well. That would be my next pick.
:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.