Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ducks,Chuckar,Huns,Quail,Geese,Pheasant,Turkey,Grouse,dove
Blacktail deer,Whitetail deer, Mule deer, Elk, Bear,
Coyote,Bobcat,Cougar
Sheep, Goat, Moose, Pronghorn (when I draw a tag)
Fish for salmon and steelhead in my free time. no wonder my wife says I'm never home

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
MT what part of Montana? I have been to Alberton (think that is the name of the town) and ( I can't spell it) Missoula. Man I wanted to move out there and become a Smoke Jumper so bad after my time in the Navy. But I hooked up with an ex-girlfriend that turned into a stinkin hippie, and blew that all to hell. But at least I found a woman that wants me to take her out there and so she can see MT and I can hunt.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Snafu518 said:
MT what part of Montana? I have been to Alberton (think that is the name of the town) and ( I can't spell it) Missoula. Man I wanted to move out there and become a Smoke Jumper so bad after my time in the Navy. But I hooked up with an ex-girlfriend that turned into a stinkin hippie, and blew that all to hell. But at least I found a woman that wants me to take her out there and so she can see MT and I can hunt.
Smoke jumper? You are nutz. You can hunt with me anytime. I am usually on an engine crew. No hiking, just driving. Government pays for everything. Its a rough life.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
KS...I worked on a flight deck for four years. Part of my duty in the Navy was an onboard firefighter. Being a smoke jumper seemed like the next best step. Too bad I never tried it...I will regret that for a long time.

·
Registered
379 Posts
dukhnter7, Isn't nice to be able to hunt a little bit of everything?... & don't forget bobcat, bear, & mountain lion. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.