Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a remington 870 express 20 guage, a winchester 1300 12 guage, and hopefully soon a Super Black Eagle II 12 guage in max-4 with a 3 1/2 inch chamber :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You serious! Man your nova really sucked, i heard they are awsome. I dunno?

·
Registered
115 Posts
been hunting since i was 2....started shooting my 20 gauge when i was 4....when i was 6 i started shooting a 12 gauge remington 11-87...now shooting a benelli nova in 3 1/2..love everything about it ive put that gun through hell and back and its never gave me any problems

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I shoot a Mossburg 935 w/ a 28" rod on it. I also got a:

Remington 870 Super Magnum (lemon of a gun, never buy one),

B.C. Miroku O/U (they make Brownings O/U's now),

Mossburg 500 w/ a 24" rod, and full in one barrel/cylinder in the other

Old Winchester (dont remember model #),

Browning Gold Hunter 3 1/2" w/28" rod on it

And those are all my Multi-Pellet Guns (as I call Shot Guns).

I've got ATLEAST that many rifles, and handguns too.

Re-Fried Steak,
-Stouff

·
Registered
65 Posts
AlaskaRedneK said:
Old Winchester (dont remember model #),

-Stouff
That would be a Winchester Model 12. That is a wicked sweet gun.

I shoot a Mossberg .410 for trap/skeet and either a Savage side by side 12guage or a Browning BPS for bird hunting.

BTW, what is wrong with the Nova's? I have been interested in getting one, but what was wrong with the one you had, mallardhunter?

·
Registered
115 Posts
DuffMaN nova's are great guns their probably the best gun you can buy in that price range :thumbsup: ....the problem that ive heard from a few people is that they seem to rattle more than they should but i shoot 3 1/2 inch mags through mine and its never given me any problems

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.