Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good duck hunting movie that you would recomend?? I need something very infomational and it would be nice if it was intertaining well hope you guys can help. THANKS

· Registered
1,860 Posts
Well my buddy has 3 different movies, I will have to talk to him and let you know. I know one of his videos it gets pretty sad because they shoot at the bird on the way down, and on the other video there is like 4 guys and one duck comes in and they get lucky if they can hit it.

· Registered
2,183 Posts
I know. I thought they were Prostaffers. Shooting a cripple 2 times on the way down seems a little overkill. I have also never seen so many cripples on a video before in my life. They need to shoot some clays.

· Registered
2,183 Posts
Maybe they should use bigger shot then. Also if you watch when they are duck hunting lots of birds sail off wounded or hit the water swimming. We need to make the kill as clean as possible. Don't get me wrong, I cripple birds too, but these videos need to set an example for the rest of us. If a non hunter were to watch a video were they shoot birds 2 times on the way down and cripple many ducks and geese, it gives hunters a bad name in general. Many people may have that video and that is their only experience with hunting. If you don't think PETA won't use stuff like that against us then you are living under a rock. They get the movies and watch them too.

· Registered
94 Posts
I thought Fallin Skies was good but yeah alot of birds dropped in that video... I like the Take Em' series, and Primos. Duck Commander is pretty good too. Good Huntin' :thumbsup:

· Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone, I think I'm going to buy the Take Em' video vol.6

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.