Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
while sittin here board at work i stumbled accross this article and thought that i would share it with you guys.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330419,00.html

seriously now, what do people teach their kids these days. have these guys seriously forgotten what it was like on sept 11 of 2001 when the twin towers collapsed and all them people died. I am a marine myself and my opinion may be a little biased but AMERICA get a grip!

·
Registered
817 Posts
i agree 100 percent trigger. America has turned into a bunch of panty waste, tree huggers. It's becoming cool to be political and anti war. Therefore a lot of kids who think they know something get out there with a sign and act like fools. Then you have the parents who baby the hell out of their kids and dont teach them any manners.

They wont even try to do anything about the mexicans. The economy is horrible right now and immigrants are pouring in and using up our resources. Think about it, we're experiencing a severe drought and 100's of thousands of illegal immigrants are using up what little water we have left. Then they'll rob the water and Red Cross trucks when they come to help. We have severe problems right now and look who's running for pres.

On a lighter note, the fish are biting and its only going to get better!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
God i love it....friggin idiots. I cant stand people like that, so someone explain to me why me and my brotheres and sisters in arms fight and die for them? Because we believe in what we do and support eachother 100% we do it for the people who believe in us...

·
Registered
90 Posts
WOW! I am suprised that a city council would do that. I'm sure that not everyone in that area feels the same way. Sounds like a few anti war people are making the decisions for everyone.

I respect all soldiers and even buy them lunch sometimes if they are in uniform and ordering food where I am eating. It might not be much, but at least they know that they are respected.

·
Registered
508 Posts
i am a navy vet...and this kind of crap appauls me...these people don't even understand what gave them this right to stand up and protest and they want to picket at funerals for fallen service members...you ever let me see somebody picket at a brother or sisters funeral and i will personally kick their ***...that is the lowest form of disrespect i could ever imagine for a young man or woman who has given their life for the very freedom that these dumba$$es take for granted...get a life you tree hugging, birkenstock wearing, pieces of sh!t...sorry for the :soapbox: ...to all my brothers and sisters still in...we are praying for you...stay safe

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
If that happens promise it will reach all the way to Portland Oregon or Berkely North if you want. This supports my theory that the world is full of pansies, and there are few badasses left.

"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done." Teddy

"Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."George Orwell

·
Registered
811 Posts
I noticed that the Westboro Baptist Church is mentioned, well two weekends ago they decided to protest here at Camp Lejuene outside of the Beriut Memorial. They sent 5 people, 3 young women barely out of their teens and 2 ederly women. At the same time there was rallies around the city of Jacksonville for people who wanted to support the Military. At Jacksonville Commons there was 2-400 supporters that showed up and across the street from the Memorial was 50-100 people. I could not believe that WBC could only muster up 5 folks to protest their ideas. It was hilarious to see these old women out there being out screamed by the citizens of Jacksonville.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i cant believe that they actually showed up and did that. i am here at cherry point and they put jacksonville/lejune off limits for us for that "protest" it's rediculous what some of these idiots do for some attention.

·
2,741 Posts
Thank God I don`t live close to any protesters. I`d be in serious trouble. My family has had a member in every major war this country has been in since WWII. When the Star Spangled Banner is played on TV and your at the house...it would be best to stand and not speak.

But remember guys, however wrong we think they are for protesting, they have that right. Sad but true

STUMP

·
Registered
217 Posts
Stump it's pretty sad because they don't even realize if it weren't for our armed forces they would not even have the free will to protest. Man I don't know what's going to happen after the next election!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
good point stump they do have that right to protest, it's just sad at what they protest for. way back when martin luther king jr and all those people were protesting for equal rights is something that is protest worthy. but to protest against our military or our government should be illegal. i mean they are elected officials. i'd be willing to bet that at least half of all those people that protest our government and military arent even registered to VOTE!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.