Duck Hunting Forum banner

Whats going on in MO

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  cinnamonteal7 
#1 ·
Anyone spotting any snows in MO?

#4 ·
Hell Yeah, they are covering up northwest MO. There thick along I-29 near platte city, and around Kearney. Lots of Canadas too. Seems like just all the sudden they have been migrating up from the south with this latest storm system.

I've seen several flocks with thousands of snows in them both today and yesterday.

#6 ·
been hunting every weekend around ten mile pond since season came in. they still have the same 50-70k every time i go. they pick a new field everyday. this past week they finally started hitting private property in hard to hide wheat fields.

I sneak hunt some myself when days are tough but when im sneaking some geese in a field i dont appreciate who ever drives a black dodge from east prairie shootings 22's at the geese im crawling after. especially when I see the bullets hitting the ground 30 yrds away from me. that's why I stood up and ran at you, if I would have gotten to my truck and caught up with u after u sped off I would of beat you senseless or had a shoot out I was so mad because you could have easily killed me.

#7 ·
Outlaw,

That is freakin scary, and if you ever catch em and need a hand beatin em let me know. I'm so freaked out after hearing about all the people that got shot this year in their goose spreads that I'll stand up and walk around when a car stops anywhere even remotely close to me (within sight). I'd rather flare geese than.....you get the point. Be careful out there, and maybe a snow goose isn't worth it in the long run....

#8 ·
it's definately not worth it. I love the sport but dont ruin it for me. Im sorry but it's pretty sad if the only way you can kill a goose is with a rifle. we have a conservation order but we dont need them dead bad enough to use rifles. that's still against the law.

#10 ·
Using a rifle of any kind is very illegal, Call 911 immediately and report it to the Game warden, include vehicle description and Lic # if possible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.