Duck Hunting Forum banner

What's the deal???

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Greg Wile 
#1 ·
I get the Cabelas sale flyer today about their sale. I can buy GHG hotbuy duck floaters for $19.99, but duck silos are still priced up at $119.99

How does it cost 5 times as much to make and paint a dozen silos as a dozen molded floaters? It surely seems it would be easier to make silos over floaters.

#2 ·
You would think so..huh? I actually got on here tonight to bitch about the same thing! But my gripe is why does it costs $100 for 12 goose SHELLS? Snow's at that.......they're white for petes sake! I trully beleive it's all about gouging the buyer, they know we want them....so you take it up the tail pipe to get 'em! I'll get off my soap box now. Everyone have a great night!
:salude:

#3 ·
Yea, just like a regular pair of pants would cost $20 but make them camo and they go to $40. Anything for the sportsman doubles in price.

#4 ·
You guys think its bad in the US. Up here 4 flambeau mallard decoys at Canadian Tire are 19.99 + tax $0.15/ $ $ Goose floaters = $79.99 + tax for 4. It is cheaper for me to send to cabelas and pay shipping/handling and duty then it is to buy stuff here. :pissed:

Keep the sport alive take a kid hunting/fishing.

#6 ·
No!! But they do say thank you please earn more money and come again. :toofunny:

Keep the sport alive take a kid hunting/fishing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.