Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I got 1 Rossi SxS 20 gauge, 1 Benelli Nova 12 gauge, 1 Berretta AL2 Mag 12 gauge, and a Remington 1100 12 gauge...Love em all...I use the Nova for waterfowl. :cool:

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Im all about the browning A-500.... Many think its not a good duck gun, but it has enough weight to keep me steady through the swing so i can really lock down on the target.. I highly suggest owning one

·
Registered
672 Posts
remington 870 all the way, got three of them, durable, not to spendy, and who care's if you scruff it up in the boat. Except for my Wingmaster magnum :thumbsup:

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm a born and bred Browning man. I use a 3" 12ga Gold Hunter for ducks and turkeys. I got it last spring and I love it. I also have an old A-5 sweet 16 and .308, that i love dearly.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Sorry guys, Mossy for me. I own 4 of em. Newest is the 935 auto in
Max-4D camo.
:salude:

·
Registered
450 Posts
donell67 wrote:
nova, love it.

can't say it any better than this...so i'll just repeat it.
repeat :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a 12 ga Winchester 1300, put a lot of animals, and even clay birds down with it and never had a problem. I wanted a semi, so I traded it in for a traditions als 2100. And if you read the other topic for the 2100 then you will see just what I think of it! I shoulda just stuck with what was working!! If it ain't broke don't fix it! Especially with a traditions!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I use a Model 12 20 ga., modified choke with solid rib barrel for jump-shooting and what little decoying I do.. It shoots ducks just fine with the No Tox factory #4 Bismuth load. On the heavy duty stuff like pass shooting ducks I use a 16 ga. Merkel 1620, Bismuth 1 1/8 oz. #4 or #5. And on geese I have a Benelli Super Black Eagle; very reliable but it pounds the heck out of me. The Merkel is easiest to hit with, but I love the Model 12 too....

·
Registered
450 Posts
the merkel 1620 is a nice gun.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.