Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Registered
1,419 Posts
I got 1 Rossi SxS 20 gauge, 1 Benelli Nova 12 gauge, 1 Berretta AL2 Mag 12 gauge, and a Remington 1100 12 gauge...Love em all...I use the Nova for waterfowl. :cool:

· Premium Member
434 Posts
Im all about the browning A-500.... Many think its not a good duck gun, but it has enough weight to keep me steady through the swing so i can really lock down on the target.. I highly suggest owning one

· Registered
624 Posts
I'm a born and bred Browning man. I use a 3" 12ga Gold Hunter for ducks and turkeys. I got it last spring and I love it. I also have an old A-5 sweet 16 and .308, that i love dearly.

· Registered
887 Posts
Sorry guys, Mossy for me. I own 4 of em. Newest is the 935 auto in
Max-4D camo.
:salude:

· Registered
452 Posts
donell67 wrote:
nova, love it.

can't say it any better than this...so i'll just repeat it.
repeat :cool:

· Registered
2 Posts
I had a 12 ga Winchester 1300, put a lot of animals, and even clay birds down with it and never had a problem. I wanted a semi, so I traded it in for a traditions als 2100. And if you read the other topic for the 2100 then you will see just what I think of it! I shoulda just stuck with what was working!! If it ain't broke don't fix it! Especially with a traditions!!

· Registered
7 Posts
I use a Model 12 20 ga., modified choke with solid rib barrel for jump-shooting and what little decoying I do.. It shoots ducks just fine with the No Tox factory #4 Bismuth load. On the heavy duty stuff like pass shooting ducks I use a 16 ga. Merkel 1620, Bismuth 1 1/8 oz. #4 or #5. And on geese I have a Benelli Super Black Eagle; very reliable but it pounds the heck out of me. The Merkel is easiest to hit with, but I love the Model 12 too....

· Registered
452 Posts
the merkel 1620 is a nice gun.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.