Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure we all have a speices of duck that we just dream of shooting. I know I've allways wanted to draw my bead on a male canvas back. I've never even seen one. So what's your dream duck?

Mallyard

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I like em all....may sound goofy but, the male spoonie is a handsome duck, but, taste like a dirty garbage can. Male Hooded Merganzers look cool as well, but, wouldnt want to eat one of them either. Although they are what mostly fill my bag, I love them Greenheads, very handsome, and goooood ta eat. Im gona say Mallard drake :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Any of y'all wanting ta kill woodies...look me up if ya get to north Mississippi...more dang wood ducks than you can shake a bullet at. I let them fly...just not as tasty as a mallard. Them widgeons are fun ta shoot as well. Y'all have a nice day! :cool:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
bull canvasback or a redhead drake. i have killed 3 canvasback hens but have not had the elusive drake come to me yet. of course, all of that will change this season... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
A drake wood duck in full plumage with one of those green leg bands on it that says you get to move past GO and receive $100 US.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
COOT!! Just kidding. I would just like to get a band and if it was on a drake mallard or a bull sprig, that would be nice :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 258 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.